Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets diet 25 cal

Options
Hi all, this may have been posted already, but I was so pleased with this hot chocolate for 25 cal that I just had to tell others about it!!! I don't drink coffee and since I find drinking hot things every now and then filling............this turned out great w/a dollop of ff cool whip. Good chocolate fix too!:drinker:

Replies

• porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi all, this may have been posted already, but I was so pleased with this hot chocolate for 25 cal that I just had to tell others about it!!! I don't drink coffee and since I find drinking hot things every now and then filling............this turned out great w/a dollop of ff cool whip. Good chocolate fix too!:drinker:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    It is very good and it does stave off a sweet craving! :happy:

109912.png
  • lincolns
    Options
    I have one just about every evening. It helps my sweet tooth and the warmth is very soothing!
  • GypsyQueen
    GypsyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree a good way to stop the sweet craving. Great for taking to work as a pick me up...but hard to keep coworkers out of my Swiss Miss stash even those not watching the waistline like it! I also like to heat up a cup of Tomato Juice (with a little water added) very filling..way less calories than Tomato Soup and just as good or better.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I agree a good way to stop the sweet craving. Great for taking to work as a pick me up...but hard to keep coworkers out of my Swiss Miss stash even those not watching the waistline like it! I also like to heat up a cup of Tomato Juice (with a little water added) very filling..way less calories than Tomato Soup and just as good or better.

Good idea w/the tomato juice as a soup!
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff too. Does it only come in packets or does anyone know a place that sells it in a larger can? Packets are convenient but I'd rather buy in bulk.
  • GypsyQueen
    Options
    At one point I could find it at Vons in a container but lately they do not carry it, ask the clerk at the store you shop in.. but beware much easier to over do a 25 calorie serving than in the individual packet.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I never thought of that, particularly with a dollop of Cool Whip! Thanks!

And the tomato juice as soup... that's confusing, how is the soup worse than juice? Isn't it basically the same stuff?? Sheesh I need to learn how to read labels better... LOL
  • GypsyQueen
    Options
    Yes, check out your label... If you are a tomato soup lover like me it really helps! T.J. has way less calories than the soup. Also very filling.