New Christmas Challenge [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• ivette512
    ivette512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oops we were suppossed to burn 600 extra not eat them :(. This was a horrific weekend for me I had two cookouts, a 4th bday party and company for dinner one night. I didn't even look at the scale this mornins as I ams ure the weight will be way up.

I hope everyone did better than me this weekend. Have a good day.

BTW I like the idea of the extra challenge thrown in, but I didn 't log on this weekend so i didn't see it. If this is going to be a regular additons maybe we should have a designated day for it, so we know to look for it?
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    No change here from last week unfortunately. 166. Driving me up the wall! Going up and down 3 lbs for the past couple of weeks. It just needs to stop and go away!
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Down .8 (215.2). Not as much as I'd like but went to a wedding this weekend so I'll take it!:smile:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Down 1.8, yay. However, I am leaving for vacation on Thursday, so....
    :)
    Happy Monday all.
  • CaleighAnn
    Options
    My weight this week was 168.4

I actually did the 600 calorie challenge. I feel accomplished.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I did the 600 calorie challenge this past weekend!
    I have lost 4.4 pounds this week!
    I'm down to 223.8! Yeah me!
    I actually stuck to my calories this weekend which is a first for me. I usually pig out on weekends and gain! I'm so f-ing proud of myself!

Less than 25 pounds to onederland!
  • seasontk
    seasontk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 195, and I did the 600 calorie challenge. I did not drink as much water over the weekend as I do during the week. The iced tea kept calling my name at the family cookout.
  • snodreamn
    Options
    Depressing Monday morning weigh in...I gained 1 lb. I'm blaming it on that time of the month :grumble:
    SW 225lbs
    CW 221lbs
    GW180lbs
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I weighed in last at 167.6. Unfortunately, I had a bad weekend so I'm not looking forward to this weeks weigh in.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    wow, I had a great week and with all the extra exercise this weekend...I gained. ugh. 157.4 this morning. Can't belive it.
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning! I did the 600 challenge and was pleased that I actually did it. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 2 pounds to 196. That's better than the 5 I gained last week! Have a wonderful week!
  • Rabbittrax
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I had a pretty good week. Today's weight is 221. I think that's 4 lbs down. Wahoo!
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    163.4 for me! Loss of 2.4 pounds :D
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ugh. This sucks majorly. I'm up to 182.2lbs. I'm blaming it on coming off of my meds and because my TOM is coming soon. Okay, maybe I'm in denial. haha
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I am down one pound to 223:-) only 24 more to go to Christmas goal!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I am down to 233.4 today.

I posted my weight last week on the original string. so my weight for Aug 15 was 234.6

Thanks again for running this challenge.
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! 8/22 weight in: 170lbs Down 2lbs! I also did the weekend challenge and burned 912 calories. Great motivating challenge for me, especially for a weekend.
  • Honey1990
    Options
    This weekend was soooo much fun but completly sucked when i got on the scale this morning. I weighed in at 183.6 which is up .8...... heres to a week of being good.... even with going to santa cruz next weekend.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    181.4 :) Didn't complete the 600 challenge. Came close with just over 500, but my baby was not feeling well from his shots and ended up with a fever over the weekend
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    my weight today is 157. managed to lose a pound on vaca last week! Yes!! Now that I'm back I can focus more though, good luck everyone!