I did not just fall off the wagon....

Options
Hi, I'm Steph. Five years ago I decided to make this great journey to better my health since I felt like crap all the time. It was great lost over 40 pounds. Unfortunately I stopped caring again a couple if years ago and gained it all back. I lost 20 of again not doing it a healthy way because I felt like crap again so I wasn't eating much. People would even ask me do I eat. (I am a bigger gal so it isn't like I was actually starving myself I was eating just not enough.) Which eating only hamburger Patties and frosted flakes messes with your vitamins levels and makes you feel even worse. Well I'm ready to get back at it again and to feel like myself again. I just joined a gym to start kickboxing again, and I'm looking for friends to keep my accountable along with keeping you accountable. No excuses. Add me and we can keep each other in check :)

Replies

• ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a similar story. Joined MFP and lost about 60lbs in 2014. I got into a relationship in 2015 and have since gained about 40lbs back. We got engaged 12/02/2018 and now I'm scrambling to get back to my pre-relationship weight in time for my wedding in September! It'd be awesome to have an accountability partner!