So damn tired of being fat.

Options
Eagles8080
Eagles8080 Posts: 197 Member
I am looking for friends. I need to drop 50 pounds. I am a six foot three guy weigh 275. My diary will be open. Starting tomorrow. Cheers. Please have an open diary as well. Let’s do this.

Replies

• meriprka31
    meriprka31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    new in this
  • Steffan2016
    Steffan2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Want to shift 1.5 stone
  • chelny
    chelny Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I agree. So damn tired of being fat. I joined MFP a few years back, but I'm actually making a go of it now. Need to lose about 50 lbs also.
  • Sooners0909
    Sooners0909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I weighed 270 when I started 2 weeks ago only 5'11" though🙈 down to 254 and already feeling better! 220 is my happy place anywhere below will be beastmode😁🤣
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Determination and hard work will achieve anything!
  • amerag
    amerag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with you! so tired of feeling less than what I could be. feeling lost and out of control- This is the year I am getting my body back with logging my food/drink and moving my *kitten* - we can do this
  • FitterFifteen
    FitterFifteen Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’m with you, 6ft, started at 258, down to 246, started just before Xmas (what a struggle that was!). Target is 210, although WHEN I get there I’ll reevaluate as to whether to maintain or try and head towards the 200 mark.
    Add me if you like :)
  • GeorgettaLisa
    GeorgettaLisa Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I weighed 270 when I started 2 weeks ago only 5'11" though🙈 down to 254 and already feeling better! 220 is my happy place anywhere below will be beastmode😁🤣

You will notice the weight coming off quicker in the beginning. Your doing awesome! I eat like a King for breakfast, Queen for lunch and a pauper for dinner. Daily weights upon rising. Managing portions, measuring and weigh food, tracking calories and exercise 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes will help you meet your goals in a healthy way!

Good luck!