Scale

Options
What scale do you have and do you love it. Mine is on it's last leg and I'm wondering if the ones with the fancy bells are worth the price when I replace my old one.

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I have the standard weight watchers scale. It does the job well enough, and was a nice affordable digital scale. I don't weigh often, though, so I'm not looking for anything fancy.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Aria (the original model). I love that it’s connected to WiFi so I step on it in the morning and my Fitbit, mfp, Trendweight and happy scale are updated by the time I’ve walked across the room.

It’s $$$ for that convenience, but I weigh daily and I lack cognitive skills prior to having coffee in the morning. So it’s worth it for me.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Thanks. The fitbit was the one I’m considering since I’m big on my fitbit. Just wondered if it justified the price.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I had a generic scale, it seemed fine for awhile but stopped weighing me. I would step on, and it would try for 20 seconds and say "Error". It never worked! I just got a weight watchers scale at Costco and it works flawlessly
  • takemetosingapore2019
    Options
    I have a standard but beautiful glass Taylor scale. It has a bright blue led light with big numbers so you can even use it in the dark! For ~30 bucks I feel it’s more than good enough for me! No bf % or weight tracking, but if I wanted those things I’d spring for a DEXA scan and I have this app for tracking weight :)2qbxxu3s80ib.jpeg
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I bought this one and I love it, especially for the price. It automatically syncs to mfp/ apple health/ google fit and the price was excellent. I paid a little more for the one in white, but the black is only $32.
    lwvkruwf6upb.jpg