Lost over 300lbs, still 55 to go. Need friends

Options
Very new and don’t know how to comment on posts (can someone help with that?), so I thought I would see if this works. I’m using the iPhone app is that helps.

I am 43 from Australia and I was 584lbs or 265kg. I am currently 275lbs or 125kg. I’m aiming to lose the last 55lbs or 25kg this year so I can start skin removal surgeries.

I’m finding this last part to be the hardest to lose. I am working weekly with my dietician who has been with me through this whole journey, and I can’t thank her enough for helping me learn how to save my own life!

I’d love to get as much support as I can and I’d love to help support anyone, no matter if you have a lot or a little to lose.

We can do this!!

Current update before/after photo
tnjzo79pzjcm.jpeg

Replies

• rronate2410
    rronate2410 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That is a major feat! I’m proud of you and wish you the best!
  • shoshstone
    shoshstone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. That’s amazing. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! WOW!!! Keep going ... you got this!
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Wishing much success on reaching the rest of your goals!
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!⭐️👍⭐️👍
  • 52golfnut
    52golfnut Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What a great job!! Congratulations for all your hard work!
  • wanderingptp
    wanderingptp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You should really be proud of yourself. A beautiful woman has been unveiled. My suggestion would be to consult with your dietician about the Keto eating program. He/she might not be familiar or in favor but lots of us are doing it and enjoying. Please let me know. I have Stage IV cancer and my oncologist likes the program for me. Been on it for a month and feel great.
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I can’t believe the amount of great support!!!

The eating plan I am on is great for me and works wonders. The last few months however I haven’t really paid much attention to my eating, although I have still lost weight, slowly, but still lost. I was dealing with losing my mum to cancer and diabetes on November 1st just gone as well as dealing with my own very poor mental health, that as we expected, got much worse after Mum passed away.
    I am now getting help again with my head and also with a lot of things like my very poor self esteem and self worth. I have never felt good enough for anyone in my life other than my mum. It is time to try work on myself. Not only continue to focus on losing the weight, but also my general physical and mental health. I want the life I have never been able to have for many reasons. I need to stop letting others control what I do and when. I want work, I don’t care who is annoyed at me anymore, or who thinks I am being selfish or lying about having things to do for myself.

2019 is going to be my year and all about me for the first time in my whole life!

I have a couple of wonderful groups in my community who are helping me with things like learning how to use a keycard for the first time in over 20 years. How to get my own bank account etc etc. it is scary but wonderful at the same time.

I also hope to have my own mobility scooter soon as I am either in a wheelchair or use a walker, depending on distance due to disabilities. But I want my own independence and the scooter will give me that!

Such an exciting year ahead for me ❤️