Lost 24 lbs, still need to lose 200lbs! I can do this!

Options
Any other big gals out there that have lost a large amount of weight?
I'm following the keto diet and so far loving it! I have a hard time exercising, but it will get easier as I go. Once I get my weight off, I plan to switch to the Mediterranean diet to stay healthy and open up my choices a bit. I have a great husband who is supportive! I'm blessed.

Replies

• dcshima
    dcshima Posts: 529 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @jenmillen @annabellaraine you will find a lot of support in our community group:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

AwesomeLOSSes by the WEIGH as well!

@jenmillen focus on your diet as this is where you will get your most bang for your buck. I started to get more exercise in by parking further away in the parking lot, but lost the majority of my weight by focusing on my diet (down 80lbs maintained 2+ years, 30lbs to go)

Cheers!
  • laceygdwn
    laceygdwn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi @jemillen While I only am looking to lose 60lbs, I would be glad to be here for support. I am also on Keto and having a difficult time exercising....I had an injury at the gym several years ago and have not returned and it's really gotten in my head. Feel free to add me :)
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Wow Everyone Amazing Weightloss Results! Keep -up the Great Work! Anyone feel free to send Me a Friend Request!
  • sophiebowlin
    sophiebowlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jemillen. Congratulations on your weight loss. This app will be a big help for you.
    Wish continued success for you.