Chicken Soup Protein Powder

Options
www.unjury.com

I know...it sounds weeeeird. But this stuff is amazing. It seriously tastes like chicken boullion (no actual chicken so it's vegetarian friendly) and has 21g of protein (only 1 carb) per 90 calories. Throw in some pre-cooked noodles or veggies and...yum.
It's perfect for rainy/cold days when you don't feel like downing a protein 'milkshake.'
I looooove it.

I'm also a huge fan of their chocolate since, I swear, it tastes like Barber's chocolate milk jugs when you make it with milk.

(they also have an unflavored powder...and you can make high protein jello-gigglers with it! :D The vanilla flavor is more like a custard and I prefer throwing in 1/2 banana and some peanut butter or berries vs. drinking it plain. The strawberry...meh...tastes like an odd strawberry jello to me)

I'm a lacto-ovo (milk-egg) vegetarian with a processed soy allergy- which makes getting my protein requirements in a little hard from time to time. And I'm really really picky when it comes to protein supplements since I can't stand the sugar substitute aftertaste...but Unjury...well...even though it's a little more expensive than bulk protein powders from Sam's/Costco...I LIKE it. So it doesn't get shoved into the back of my cabinets and forgotten about like all the other stuff I've tried.

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hah I hadn't noticed you had posted this already. someone had just pointed that out to me.Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No problem :laugh:
  • Prady2012
    Prady2012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was looking for this...lol..thanks for sharing your experience