Hello from Sunny Fl

Options
Hi! I'm trying this out to see if I can lose 15lbs before I go home to visit family in Oct. I need to lose more than that but I thought that would be a start. Lots of success stories on here. I hope I can be one of them.:smile:

Replies

• Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Welcome, new user here too, feel free to add me as a friend. This site has a lot of tools to help you reach your goals and a lot of supportive people.
  • tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! :)
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    you have come to the right place. Add me if you wish for a friend to offer you support and encouragement.
    Good luck with your journey.

johnny
  • lmzolt
    lmzolt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! where in fl are you? feel free to add as a friend.
  • suzannes135
    Options
    New here...Just checking it out and hoping it will help lead me to my goal and keeping track of calories. :wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've found a site full of supportive, friendly people who are all striving toward similar goals. Best of luck!

P.S. What part of the state? I'm in central FL.
  • jerseygirl023
    Options
    Thanks! I'll be sure to add you.
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    you are already a success story. Just being here and starting on that road to weight loss is a great success. So many supportive people of this site. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will be there to keep you motivated.
  • jerseygirl023
    Options
    Thanks!
  • wdugger
    wdugger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of encouragement and support on here. Feel free to add as me as a friend. Also hailing from Central FL.
  • jerseygirl023
    Options
    I'm in the Daytona Beach area.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Daytona? Sweet...I go over there for the races and for Bike Week. Love the beach!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!