Like minded warriors group 🙏

Options
SamuraiJake1985
SamuraiJake1985 Posts: 44 Member
edited January 2019 in Motivation and Support
I'm creating this thread to meet new like minded warriors. I would like this to be a thread purely to meet new people, become friends, become a community that supports and motivates one another. People that live life with higher standards than most, that live with virtue and code. People who do not give up easily and who lives with honor. Weak minds need not apply. 💯😁 Only one who continually reexamines himself and corrects his faults will grow 💯 uhd7oq5dmc0v.jpg

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    warrior's spirit, servant's heart.
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    warrior's spirit, servant's heart.

🙏
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    I just shoplifted a donut at the Mini-Mart, so I'm out. :/

Lol, doughnuts are fine unless you over indulge 😂 stealing on the other hand not so good!
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I try to always remind myself I am weak-minded. We as humans are incredibly weak minded. Through acceptance of this do we find the self-awareness that gives us ability to overcome.

"See the man who fear he's a fool? Well, he be the wise man..."
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Finally, a thread that I actually found rather inspiring! (About time too). As Bruce Lee once said, “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
  • rhino665490
    rhino665490 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    ctfko1inurpp.jpeg

• SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I'm not sure many people actually self-identify as 'weak-minded.'

Your right. Not alot of people will self identify with being weak minded. Alot of people don't know what being "weak minded" truly means.
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    I try to always remind myself I am weak-minded. We as humans are incredibly weak minded. Through acceptance of this do we find the self-awareness that gives us ability to overcome.

I live the way of Bushido. You are right, we let our minds control us, we let our emotions control us, our anger etc... through meditation, studying and walking our path to true enlightenment will we find our true self. We must strive for excellence and strive to constantly make ourselves better everyday, through practice will we see what's true 😉 never give up becoming the way of a warrior.
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    Alia_R wrote: »
    Finally, a thread that I actually found rather inspiring! (About time too). As Bruce Lee once said, “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”

Thank you! I wanted a thread for people that strive to live the way of bushido, of a warrior! I love meeting like minded individuals that have the same interest and have the same higher standards. That saying by Bruce Lee is exactly on POINT! 😍 The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    Please friend me if you guys would like as well 😁.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options

❤️

• SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    Warriors aren’t born, and they aren’t made... they create themselves through trial and error and by their ability to conquer their own frailties and faults.