20 pound goal members! lets compete who will loose faster:))

Options
I am 35 years old and looking for someone consistent to motivate each other in achieving this weight loss goal:)) Who wants to be serious and determined add me please

Replies

• luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 pounds! Add me if youd like!!!
  • Sooners0909
    Sooners0909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let's go!
  • goal202lose
    goal202lose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25 lbs! Let’s do this together!
  • terinabertrand78
    terinabertrand78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    🖐 I’m ready to as well.
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    lets gooo:))))100 days:)))
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to loose 30 but I’m totally down for a 20lb challenge!!
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I've cut about 20lb in about 2 days in the past.

What do I win?
  • thepainmaker88
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    I've cut about 20lb in about 2 days in the past.

What do I win?

Really? Obviously you could loose more weight and win the challenge if you're stupid/irresponsible which you must of been if you really did loose that kind of weight in 2 days....I'm assuming the OP is out to see who can do this in a healthy manner vs. who can puke up the most food or starve themselves to loose 20lbs....

I'm here because I would like loose the 20lbs and I like some healthy competition....not here to starve just so I can be the "winner"....for me that probably means a few months of dedication and strict eating....I just wanna stay accountable the whole way through....nothing wrong with that right?
  • InDogWeTrust
    Options
    yes exactly the healthy way, and that is the only way I am planning on pursuing this challenge:))
    i think 100 days fro 20 pounds is possible only if we all stick to a very strict diet (MFP suggested calories). and as much gym work as possible . Every one of us will have slightly different results obviously...but thats the great and interesting part- to see how it goes for us individually...word "competition" just adds extra motivation hehe...at least to me...and setting a big goal is also good because if in 100 days I will only loose 15 pounds I will be ecstatic and super happy:))) or even 10...but thinking you could possibly loose 20 just makes you motivated I think:))
  • InDogWeTrust
    Options
    today I had a great day:)) ate really healthy and did the gym..I want all of these 100 days to be like this....will have some great results I am sure!!!
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to all!! Cyber cookie to who ever gets there first ^_^
  • mcmbesada
    mcmbesada Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. How does this work?
  • InDogWeTrust
    Options
    well I personally thought 100 days would be a good amount of time for loosing about 22-22 pounds. so I guess we come back here as often as we want and update each other on progress?:)) I personally chose not to check my weight until 100 days is over lol
  • thepainmaker88
    Options
    I bookmarked this thread so I'll be back....now all I gotta do is work up the courage to take a current progress pic....(profile pic is one year and 30 LBs ago :(
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    well I personally thought 100 days would be a good amount of time for loosing about 22-22 pounds. so I guess we come back here as often as we want and update each other on progress?:)) I personally chose not to check my weight until 100 days is over lol

Wow I don’t think I could manage 100 days without weighing myself. Good luck with that =) I usually do weekly weigh ins otherwise I lose motivation.
    49 days till my birthday, fingers crossed for 7-10 pound weight loss by then.