Recipe option isn’t working

Options
Immoralorchid
Immoralorchid Posts: 5 Member
Anyone else having problems with the recipe part of this app. It just keeps saying they are saved locally and I can’t log them it’s messing up my meal plans and macros count 😰😪

Replies

• kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was, so I found and old post that suggested restarting my phone and it's working now. The recipe that kept vanishing was in my list when I got back into the app
  • Immoralorchid
    Options
    Just me then

I’m so peeved I have a Premire account yet the even the normal options aren’t available 😡😡
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Just me then

I’m so peeved I have a Premire account yet the even the normal options aren’t available 😡😡

did you try restarting...saving locally typically means there is an issue with the connect between the app and the website - it could be a database issue, a network issue - many reasons
  • TMertell
    TMertell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having problems with the recipe part of this app. It just keeps saying they are saved locally and I can’t log them it’s messing up my meal plans and macros count 😰😪

Yes i spent 20 minutes typing in every ingredient for a recipe and it said it saved but it didnt!!
  • reemalaz
    reemalaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just me then

Just me then

Just me then

• reemalaz
    reemalaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am having same problem too but the true or reappear later in an hour or so which is not fun.
  • Immoralorchid
    Options
    xkq4cstjj4ce.png
  • Immoralorchid
    Options
    :s