Weekends are tough!

Options
Well.. Friday hit and that was it. Started with a couple beers then it turned into a party which to me means high caloric intake and no metabolism from pizza booze and candy. Boom I feel like *kitten* and tomrrow is a Monday 😀

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You only have 'no metabolism' when you die....
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    This is my every weekend lol... damn!
  • Gigi3800
    Gigi3800 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately that's my usual weekend. Sometimes I make it to Sat & then blow it. I do so well during the week just to screw it up with the weekends. 😕
  • tiffyork
    tiffyork Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you get right back on track the next day! Don't let slip ups to discourage you. Learn from them and move on :)
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Don’t let a crap day become a crap week. Every day you can carry on like it never happened!
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Also me nearly every weekend
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Try doing one cheat meal on the weekend or try to save some calories for the weekend so you don’t so feel guilty.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I think weekends are hard for most people. We tend to go out to eat more on the weekends and that makes it hard for me.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Can you create a plan for your weekends? If you know what’s going on (house parties, bbq’s, etc) and you know what’s going to be there, it helps to have a plan in place.

For example, I look at my weekly calories and see how much I want to consume that day (maybe I have some calories left over from the week). Then I decide what I’m going to eat/drink based on the calories I have to play with.

Last week I went bowling, and I know I always want to drink beer and eat pizza when I’m there. Instead, I decided I was going to eat dinner at home first and have three vodka seltzer’s instead of beer, and treat myself to one ice cream bar. Still had a blast and got drunk and had goodies, but didn’t screw up my Saturday with an overload of sodium and carbs and go over my calories.
  • rhino665490
    rhino665490 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dude, get out of your head and pull yourself together!! Why do your goals stop on Fridays and continue into the weekend?? I think it’s time you take a good hard look at what you’re doing and consuming the other 5 days of the week and start incorporating some “pleasure foods/drinks” throughout the week—moderation of course and yes, track it. Sounds like you’re depriving yourself or really restricting your cals/macros during the week and then when tempted with booze/pizza/candy, all bets are off. YOU’VE GOT THIS!!
    #toughlove 👊🏻