Needs friends to gain weight

Options
Hi , I need support , you can add me as a friend. I’m trying to gain weight... since 6 months but I was not tracking my calories. If you’re in a the same situation as me... you can add me. I tried everything , Apetamin , cyproheptadine but ( Apetite stimulant) , i have a gain weight Shake now... but it’s hard to eat enough!

Replies

• mamitacos
    mamitacos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im a female , 27 years old.
  • GetfitLu
    GetfitLu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also trying to gain, I've started apetamin 4 days ago and I feel it's helping my eat more and I've also gained so far. What is it you are struggling with
  • mamitacos
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi how are you :) Yes Apetamin is really good to help your appetite. I also have 3 bottles of Apetamin at home. You can also try Cyproheptadine pills ( periactine) to help you with your appetite. My problem is that i was not tracking my calories. I think that tracking our calories will help a lot!! :) We’re in the same boat. I hope that we will gain all the weight we want. I added you as a friend. I also use Serious mass gainer.

Do you like Apetamin ? Is it your first time on it ?
  • mamitacos
    Options
    I just don’t need enough so Apetamin is perfect if you have trouble with your appetite.
  • april0622
    april0622 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also use Apetamin I went from 126 to 162 but I stopped and lost a few. I'm now at 155 and going towards 165. I also use serious mass and that helps alot.
  • mamitacos
    Options
    Hi how did you use Apetamin ? It’s not working for me at all.
  • davisw4089
    davisw4089 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don’t take anything to gain or make me hungry but I have to have a super high calorie intake just to maintain weight. What helps me is eatting smaller meals just more frequent. Doesn’t make you uncomfortably full and able to eat a lot more.
  • rodriguezsunshine
    Options
    I am also trying to gain weight. I went from 104 to 115 in five months. My goal is 120 lbs. My lowest point was 98 lbs 6 years ago. I train five days a week and lifting weights once a week. I’m 25 years old. How do I send you a friend request.
  • mamitacos
    Options
    Oh cool I just added you as a friend :) how did you do to gain all this weight congrats ! :))))
  • mamitacos
    Options
    But Apetamin is not working for me anymore :( Not even cyoriheptadine pills... I’m confuse and discourage... I work a lot and I don’t eat enough.
  • nellasommer26
    nellasommer26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys , I really need help! Where can I order apetamin ?? I’m in Europe and I have really tried absolutely everything to gain weight I’m desperate .. I have been underweight all my life and I’m really uncomfortable
  • mamitacos
    Options
    Look on instagram... search
  • Goal60kg2019
    Goal60kg2019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    april0622 wrote: »
    I also use Apetamin I went from 126 to 162 but I stopped and lost a few. I'm now at 155 and going towards 165. I also use serious mass and that helps
    How long did it take you to get 162lbs pls?😢
  • Goal60kg2019
    Goal60kg2019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m also desperate and need to gain.Being a skinny girl my whole life ain’t cool😢😢.My problem is with eating so I joined 2days ago and I’m hoping to see progress asap. I’m using apetamin as well
  • mamitacos
    Options
    I’m also desperate and need to gain.Being a skinny girl my whole life ain’t cool😢😢.My problem is with eating so I joined 2days ago and I’m hoping to see progress asap. I’m using apetamin as well

Hi, you can add me as a friend so we can cheer up... it’s my 10th bottle of Apetamin and I never gain weight... I’ve been tracking my calories for 10 days now and i almost never met my daily goal. We should track all calories to met our goals.
  • abilene_
    abilene_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on the same boat.
    My lowest point was 86lb I'm 5'4 and 24 years old
    I went up to 92 lb in a little over a month but I've been doing bad eating so I am at 90 lb now.

I don't take that appetite pill.
    I have an active job and it's very hard to even snack throughout the day.

What has really helped me was making sure I didn't skip breakfast. Its really important!!!! Make sure you eat at least 500 calories in the morning. I like the Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits ....400 calories and then I wash it down with some orange juice which ads 120 calories.

Another thing that has REALLY helped me out a lot was drinking the boost very high calorie shake. Its pricey but very worth it!!!! 530 calories per drink!

Lastly I owe it to working out.
    I only work out my butt and legs 5x a week.

Hope this helps
  • adaja666
    adaja666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 years old and I need to gain weight I am 5 foot 8 and 135 pounds I have Crohn's disease which typically makes it very hard to gain or lose weight unfortunately I also have intractable vomiting and my last boat of it I lost a hundred and ten pounds and I can't seem to put any weight back on I need to have a cushion on me so that if the intractable vomiting happens again I won't be in so much Danger it doesn't seem to matter what I do I can't seem to put any weight on I could really use some help even if it is just someone to support me that's going through the same thing my lowest weight 82 lb and that was after being fed intravenously for 3 weeks and eating solid food the same time because I was too weak to get on the scale before 82 lb I don't know what to do so any advice or friendship would be a great help. Thank you so much in advance
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,827 Member
    Options
    adaja666 wrote: »
    I'm 32 years old and I need to gain weight I am 5 foot 8 and 135 pounds I have Crohn's disease which typically makes it very hard to gain or lose weight unfortunately I also have intractable vomiting and my last boat of it I lost a hundred and ten pounds and I can't seem to put any weight back on I need to have a cushion on me so that if the intractable vomiting happens again I won't be in so much Danger it doesn't seem to matter what I do I can't seem to put any weight on I could really use some help even if it is just someone to support me that's going through the same thing my lowest weight 82 lb and that was after being fed intravenously for 3 weeks and eating solid food the same time because I was too weak to get on the scale before 82 lb I don't know what to do so any advice or friendship would be a great help. Thank you so much in advance

@singingflutelady
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    adaja666 wrote: »

Hi @adaja666 . I am currently 5'8 103 lbs and also have Crohn's and gastroparesis. Have they ever done a gastric emptying study? I was diagnosed with gastroparesis (delayed stomach emptying) because of vomiting undigested, nausea, upper GI pain, gas, indigestion, etc. I don't vomit much any more but the pain and other symptoms are so bad that I now have a J feeding tube. The struggle is real. Feel free to message me anytime.
  • FistTina
    FistTina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m also 27 and only weigh 92 lbs now. I had a baby 7 months ago and lost my hefty 39 lbs weight gain by 4 months and slowly dipping below my PP weight of 95 lbs. my goal is 115 but I’ve never weighed more than 100 lbs my whole life. Today I’m re starting my focus on calorie counting and trying to meet my goals. I breastfeed so I think that’s adding an extra calorie work load on me that I’m not used to. I’ve struggled with weight gain my whole life and lack of appetite.