Losing Mommy Weight

Options
My son is almost 18 months and I still have my pudge! About to lose it all!!!!

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options

Are you me? My son just turned 18 months and I'm still carrying a little over half of my pregnancy weight.
  • Beesuth92
    Beesuth92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My youngest is almost 5 and I'm still fat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I lost a stone last year then lost motivation, managed to keep it off but I'm back to lose the other two. Xx
  • LisG777
    LisG777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My little guy is nearly 7mths old and I put on 20kg while pregnant, I need to lose that plus more before we start getting again ๐Ÿ˜–
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love your determination!!! I have lost 60+ lbs after each of two babies ๐Ÿ’— Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids and im trying to loose 40lbs to my goal feel free to add me
  • alicemarshall2
    alicemarshall2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My son is three and I've gone way past a mum tum ๐Ÿ˜‚ this kid messed up my metabolism somehow ๐Ÿ‘ add me if you like :smiley:
  • joellec04
    joellec04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Are you me? My son just turned 18 months and I'm still carrying a little over half of my pregnancy weight.

Funny that this is totally me too! My son (2nd baby) is 19 months and I still have the pudge and the extra weight too! After my first I was lower than my pre-pregnancy weight by 5m postpartum. So, I started monitoring food and exercising 3 months ago and managed to GAIN 10 lbs. My problem is that I need chocolate to get through the day with high stress and anxiety levels as Iโ€™m trying to write a thesis. Been opting for water when I crave for chocolate and managed to drop 2lbs this week.
  • AnnesAnOldMan
    AnnesAnOldMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Something sweet to eat, it's like a icecream cupcake:

Mash up
    1 banana
    1 cup peanut butter
    1 tsp/tbsp honey

Put into cupcake holders in cupcake tray
    Stick into freezer, ready to eat in a couple hours.

You can add other things ie cocoa powder, cinnamon, nuts, berries, coconut topping, etc for different flavours