Just ordered Turbo Fire!!!

Options
And can I say that I am just totally excited about it!!

Anyone who has completed the program or even just starting the program I would love to hear about results and even see pictures if you have them!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I believe I have some results on my profile. I've fallen off the wagon lately due to a lot of stuff happening but I can't wait to get back on :) You'll love it.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yep... Love it!!!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got it and started it yesterday. I can tell you I am so sore. She really works you hard. But the way you feel after the workout is amazing. They may be short but they're intense. I lost a pound since yesterday! Plus, it was so much fun. She's really inspirational and you get dancy too which I like. You'll love it! You should be so excited. I am :) Good luck!! Feel free to friend me and we can compare, converse, and motivate each other! Woot woot!
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Ladybug you look great! You werent even big to begin with! Did you just want it to sculpt up or what?

Im hoping to lose weight more than sculpt right now. But I will take anything I can get :)
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Hey JessJones! I just added you!

So are all the workouts short?? I hope not. I like to go for at least 45 minutes.... But you said you were only on Day 1?

omg Im just so excited!!!!!!
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Also... I think I upgraded my order to the advanced classes one... anyone else do that?
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just love Turbo Fire. I finished the 9 week prep schedule yesterday and started the 12 week normal routine this morning. I also have the advanced DVDs so I am excited to keep going past the 12 weeks as well.

Here are my results from the 9 week prep schedule.

Here is my before and after. I am wearing the same shirt. The before pic isn't great because it was a huge group shot, never meant to be whittled down to just me But the shirt was really tight in the picture and there are many more rolls then in my other one. lol now the shirt is very baggy!
    weightloss013-1.gif

Stats are:
    June 20th
    weight: 218.8
    waist: 48
    chest: 50 1/2
    hips: 49

These are from Saturday
    weight: 199
    waist: 42
    chest: 44 1/2
    hips: 45 1/2

so 19.8 lbs, 6 inches off my waist, 6 1/2 off my chest and 3 1/2 off my hips in 9 weeks!

lol I have sports bra and capri befores and afters as well...but I won't subject ANYONE to those. Maybe when I'm all done then I share an awful before and a sexy after

Please feel free to add me as a friend!!!!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The work outs vary. There are 9 workout DVDs, all have multiple videos on them.
    The cardio ones are:
    HIIT 15
    HIIT 20
    HIIT 25
    Fire 30
    Fire 45
    Fire EZ 45
    Fire EZ 55
    Then you have
    Sculpt 30
    Tone 30
    Core 20
    Stretch 40
    Stretch 10 (which is done after many of the fire workouts).

There are also advanced ones as well

* Fire 60 Class/Stretch 10 Class Whip roundhouse kicks to "What You Got," and watch those extra pounds sizzle away.
    * HIIT 30 Class/Stretch 10 Class See if you're fired up enough to handle 11 fat- and calorie-scorching Fire Drills.
    * Upper 20 Class/Lower 20 Class/Stretch 10 Class Looking for lean "don't mess with me" arms and shapely "go-forever" legs? Then these classes are for you.
    * Abs 10 Class/Stretch 10 Class If you can handle Training Camps, the Frog, and other tough exercises in just 10 minutes, your abs will look incredible.
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Oh my gosh wow!!!

You are looking good!

Thank you for posting that! And thank you for breaking it down for me.
    I was totally scared when I went back to see what I ordered and it just showed the deluxe package so I chatted live with a customer service guy and he ensured that I was infact getting the basic package PLUS the deluxe. Phew!!! Close one. ;)
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! TurboFire is amazing and I have so much FUN every time I put in a DVD. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I really don't dread working out anymore...I actually look forward to it! I also got the advanced set, and those are probably some of my FAVORITE workouts. Each one has its own groove, and I think you'll really love it!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yea the times vary. They go from 15 min to 55 min (not counting stretch). But let me tell you. This 15 minute one today kicked my butt. I really want to order the advanced ones for the 20 week program but being a poor college student I can't afford it at the moment lol. I'm excited too!!! Woot!! I really need to drop this weight. They say it comes off fast so we'll see I guess. :)
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday doing the inferno plan for 5 days... it did get me a little discouraged because I have no groove what so ever, so the moves were kind of hard for me to keep up with and stick with...but I should have started with the Prep Plan to introduce me to it. It is fun and you burn a TON of calories doing it!!! In the first 30 minutes of Fire 55 EZ i burned 500 calories!!!
    I'm hoping that I can get the hang of it and continue to keep up with the workouts =)
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    All of you guys are making me so excited!! I seriously cannot wait a minute longer!

Hopefully it gets here within 5 business days rather than 7!!
  • Kellie0710
    Options
    I just finished another workout, and it definitely gets easier to get the hang of it as you go =) And the music really helps! lol
    Cant wait for you to get yours!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 15 (advanced now). I love it. I haven't been losing much weight, but I can tell that I'm toning up! I love the HIIT workouts, short and intense! Actually I love them all....cardio and toning, the complete package. I didn't find it very difficult to follow along, but I have previously done the Turbo Jam with Chalene so I think I had an advantage. You'll be pleased I think. She kicks your butt, but it's well worth it.
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Minnie you are making me even more jealous!!

Conidiring- Why have you lost much weight? Are you already thin?
  • Kellie0710
    Options
    I'm sorry lol Yours will get here soon! Then you can be pressing play with us =)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Oh I bet you'll like it! I'm in week 11. My 12 weeks pictures are going to be awesome if I do say so myself. I've lost about 9lbs (well I was up yesterday and today but 9lbs before that) and gained a LOT of ton. I didn't follow the diet that came with it and have been pretty lax about my MFP diet. I also take extra rest days and add in other workouts like mountain biking once a week or so.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Oh and these are my results at 8weeks. I had lost only 6lbs then. (Right click and select "view image" to see the whole thing)

DSC01719-1-1.jpg

DSC01716-1.jpg
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't know. For some reason, even though it's set up for me to lose a pound a week, I've only been losing a quarter pound here and there. I usually get over 6500 calories exercise burned and am within my calorie food counts per day, so it's a bit frustrating. I eat clean, exercise my butt off (well I guess not if I'm not losing lol!). I was stressing about it for some time but now I just go with the flow, my body will give it up when it's good and ready I guess. No I'm not thin, I'm 25 # over weight, my body fat percent stinks and my body fat is measuring too high. But from the pictures I took at the beginning (which I recommend that you do) I can tell there is change in my body, so I don't care much what the scale is telling me right now...and I'm definitely continuing the Turbo Fire, love it all! I hope you get your very soon!:smile: