Yum Skinny Cow

Options
I knew skinny cow had yummy ice cream sandwhiches, but I had no idea they had drumstick ice cream cones. I got some today, they are so delicious and only 150 calories. I am in love :blushing:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I knew skinny cow had yummy ice cream sandwhiches, but I had no idea they had drumstick ice cream cones. I got some today, they are so delicious and only 150 calories. I am in love :blushing:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    They are divine! Especially if its the last treat of the day :wink:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Oooo sounds yummy, I'm going to pick some of those up! THANKS!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I love these, but my kids tend to eat them before I do...:happy:
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I find them to be amazing! While the whole ice cream is fabulous, the little fudge goodie at the end just makes the treat that much better! :heart: All the flavors are good, but I enjoy the mint the best...

Keep the yummy treats comin!!!:happy:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i love skinny cow
    so yummy
    and so low in cals:love:
  • mmackie
    Options
    OMG that is so funny! I just had my first Skinny Cow treat about 10 minutes ago and it was so yummy (and only 80 calories)! :wink: I'm o happy I found these little treats!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. *drool* SOOOoooooo good. I think I'm adding that to my grocery list for next week...
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. *drool* SOOOoooooo good. I think I'm adding that to my grocery list for next week...

The ice cream sandwiches ROCK but are so darn expensive!!! Everytime I do groceries I look to see if they are sale...haha :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

The ice cream sandwiches ROCK but are so darn expensive!!! Everytime I do groceries I look to see if they are sale...haha :laugh:

If you can get to a COSTCO...they sell them by the box ( 20 per box)...for less than $10.

I bought 2 boxes today (with a $2.50 coupon off both boxes) woo hoo!

Man, I love the a good skinny cow.!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options

If you can get to a COSTCO...they sell them by the box ( 20 per box)...for less than $10.

I bought 2 boxes today (with a $2.50 coupon off both boxes) woo hoo!

Man, I love the a good skinny cow.!

Wow that is a great price!!! I love them too, have only tried like two though.
  • watch48win
    Options
    I will not buy them in a regular grocery store---they are like 5 for 5 buck.
    The Costco price rocks.....and they did have the cones today when I was there, but stuck with my standard ice cream sandwich.

I already logged a sandwich for a snack later on tonight!
  • porka29
    Options
    You're right, they are that price! I have eaten the sandwiches and the cones.....those were the two I referenced. :bigsmile:
  • porka29
    Options
    You're right, they are that price! I have eaten the sandwiches and the cones.....those were the two I referenced. :bigsmile:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My grocery store sells them 5 for $7.50, it's ridiculous!!:noway:
  • watch48win
    Options
    My grocery store sells them 5 for $7.50, it's ridiculous!!:noway:

holy smokes!!!! that is ridiculous!:huh:
  • porka29
    Options
    I thought of you guys when I was shopping today and decided to buy Healthy Choice ice cream sandwiches for $3.99 as opposed to $5.49 for Skinny Cow:noway: There are more in the box too, guess we'll see about the taste.
  • trina412
    trina412 Posts: 3
    Options
    :love:

I've had them and they're good, however, I absolutly LOVE the fat free, sugar free fudgecicle from dairy queen. ALL THE FLAVOR AND ONLY 50 CALORIES!!!!
    WOO HOO!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow.....................................I can't wait!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting