Fellow Canadians!!!

Options

Replies

• tiffanyblue88
    tiffanyblue88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Few of you in the Hammer!

I'm in "Canada's High Tech Capitol" right now...born in TO, lived all across the GTA, Oshawa to Oakville and further north in smaller towns like Lindsay.

Went to Jasper, Alberta for a year.

Have road tripped Canada from coast to coast, except Newfoundland...next summer!!
    ..also want to do Yukon and NWT

How was Jasper Alberta!? I can only imagine it being ammmmazing!!!! also Yukon would be sick!!!
  • tiffanyblue88
    Options
    Nova scotia!

Love Nova Scotia!!! Also travelled to PEI which was cool and did some whale watching in New Bruinswick!!!
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    North of Barrie
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Vancouver, eh! 😊
  • Thecasswithclass
    Thecasswithclass Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Waterloo represent 👊
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Close enough to London, ON.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    ^ Also london :P
  • tiffanyblue88
    Options
    I miss Vancouver and Banff. Canada is a magical place. There is just something aboot it.

8z8r4ft0ap1w.jpg

Nice pic!
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️

U got a snowmobile to get to work tomorrow 😂
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Smack dab between Ottawa and Toronto
  • Leon_Sandcastle
    Leon_Sandcastle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How bad was the snow for some of you guys in the GTHA? My shoulders are going to hate me after all that shoveling it was up to my knees
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    How bad was the snow for some of you guys in the GTHA? My shoulders are going to hate me after all that shoveling it was up to my knees

Snow day here in Hamilton!! The snow didn’t turn out as bad as I had expected though, about a foot. Are you in Toronto? My boyfriend needs to go up for work today, and I’m trying to convince him to re-schedule the meeting. The highways are going to be atrocious. I rather like him alive so I hope he doesn’t go.

Snow day part deux down here Meg 🙄
  • tiffanyblue88
    Options

Snow day here in Hamilton!! The snow didn’t turn out as bad as I had expected though, about a foot. Are you in Toronto? My boyfriend needs to go up for work today, and I’m trying to convince him to re-schedule the meeting. The highways are going to be atrocious. I rather like him alive so I hope he doesn’t go.

I had to go to woodstock from Hamilton and thought....Mmmm. No.
  • tiffanyblue88
    Options
    Have to Say Sorel Boots in the weather are LEGIT! worth every penny
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    no snow here in White rock bc
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Im in the GTA north, and we got hammered. About a foot of snow on my car this morning.
    I got stuck in a snowbank (first time) and was totally humiliated. Two guys came to help dig me out...felt helpless and useless.
    Slip sliding all over the poorly plowed roads...it was a bad day for driving, but was it Monday a week ago? Was slightly worse road wise
  • Leon_Sandcastle
    Leon_Sandcastle Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Yea I'm in Toronto the DVP and parts of the 401 was a complete write off yesterday, Today not too bad assuming you can get your car to start