Can someone please explain the Woo reaction?

Options
What does it mean? Is someone making fun of you or are they actually excited by what you said?

Replies

• Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I thought woo was like a Ric Flair “WooOO!!!”
    Guess not
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Anything less than 2 or 3 'Woo' can be ignored.

It can be people miss-clicking or not quite understanding the reaction's purpose. It's also used by some people in a petty manner. I know I have at lest one Woo Stalker who will automatically Woo any post I make regardless of what it is. More than likely just someone that I've called out for posting misinformation or had a disagreement with and that's their childish way of getting back at me. LOL!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »

It can be people miss-clicking or not quite understanding the reaction's purpose. It's also used by some people in a petty manner. I know I have at lest one Woo Stalker who will automatically Woo any post I make regardless of what it is. More than likely just someone that I've called out for posting misinformation or had a disagreement with and that's their childish way of getting back at me. LOL!

Maybe they don’t like Imperial Stormtroopers. Lol
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »

Maybe they don’t like Imperial Stormtroopers. Lol

That must be it. Damn rebel scum! =)
  • ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Depends on the convo. I woo’d somebody excitedly
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm just now realizing this thread actually posted. It disappeared after I submitted. Anyhoo, "open to interpretation" apparently is the reader's digest version. I must seem like a total goober Lol but I don't even understand the facial expression of the woo Emoji, its so ambiguous, so I had to ask. At any rate, I'll just keep swimming...