Anyone start at 500lbs+ wanting support?

Options
I started at 585lbs or 265kg or 41st.
I am still needing to lose 55lbs or 25kg or 4st to hit goal so I can start skin removal surgeries.

At this starting weight we all have a whole different set of issues and struggles.

Also, once weight starts to really change, we then have new problems that we never knew we would have. Even problems with excess skin in places we never even thought that it would be a problem. But it is and it causes pain several times a day because of it and it constantly needs to be moved/fixed to stop the pain.

I would love to help support you as well as answer any questions you may have if I can via inbox for your own privacy.

I only request that you desk medical as well as diatetics advice on a healthy eating plan that is appropriate for you personally and your bloods, height, weight etc. this is why I don’t have my eating plan visible on my page. You should never copy anyone else’s eating plan.

4413ljtiwsch.jpeg

Replies

• siobhanaoife
    siobhanaoife Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Go you!

My starting weight was 367.8 - not the same, but close enough that I can relate to some of the same challenges. I love your pictures and am so happy you posted to share them! May I send you a friend request?

Well done, update with new pictures when you reach your goal weight! <3
  • tattoomary
    tattoomary Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great :-)-
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Go you!

My starting weight was 367.8 - not the same, but close enough that I can relate to some of the same challenges. I love your pictures and am so happy you posted to share them! May I send you a friend request?

Well done, update with new pictures when you reach your goal weight! <3

Sure, friends are always welcome 😊