T25 Anyone?

Options
Xlivnfree1982
Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
edited January 2019 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm starting T25 on Feb. 1st. Looking for others whom want to start the program on the same day to keep each other going. I have done the program once before, only made it through Alpha. Determinted to go all the way this time...add me if your up for the 10 week challenge!

Replies

• pamulya5274
    pamulya5274 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi do you follow Beachbody programs
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi do you follow Beachbody programs

Yes. You have to purchase if you don't already have. Just like any other big workout program. You can find them used online as well, instead of new from bb
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did this program many times with great results. However due to an issue with my right knee I no longer do HIIT type workouts. Good luck with this, I think you’ll enjoy it.
  • noblsheep
    noblsheep Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Did T25 for a while. I don't need it anymore (long story) but it does what it's supposed to do quite well.
  • ang022183
    ang022183 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not exactly Feb 1 but I started today on Beta (skipping alpha this time, thinking I’ll be ok since I have been doing a few gym classes a week). Good luck to you!
  • Trashen
    Trashen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @Slivnfree1982 Add me I am starting T25 (Alpha) for the 2nd time on Feb1 also! Let do it! I soooo need accountability and consistency. I want to try and complete it. I have never completed it to get to Beta.
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This is easily the strangest placement of the word "whom" I have ever seen.