New to this site

Options
Just saying hi. Im new to this site but my son has found it to be really useful so im having a go.

Replies

• RenaeEthridge
    RenaeEthridge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome...great place to be...love it! Lost 5 lbs this week!! Add me as friend if you'd like!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love it here!
  • woodsgirlkim
    woodsgirlkim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well... JUST joined as a matter of fact... I'm hoping to loose 25-30 lbs..... I'm a 24 yr old mother to 2 wonderful children.. DD is 1yr old and DS is 2 1/2 yr old....
  • linsky1
    linsky1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im finding this site very easy to follow and a great help in losing those calories, suprising how many calories I was having and not even noticing before I joined....:flowerforyou: since joining I have lost 4 pounds...:laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • tammierich
    Options
    Welcome, I am starting again after falling of the wagon. Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! You'll love it here and if we can keep you motivated (as I'm sure we will - as well as entertained), you'll find MFP to be a very instrumental part of your fitness journey!! Best wishes to you!
  • cbreezechris
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well. Today is my first day. Hope to find friends to help me stay motivated. :wink:
  • tommyb420
    Options
    I am new to the site and I plan on loosing over 100 lbs....Let's rock and roll people...Add me if you would like.
  • suehart1
    Options
    Well Good Luck to you :) my son has done really well, im hoping to lose at least 14lbs.
  • suehart1
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well. Today is my first day. Hope to find friends to help me stay motivated. :wink:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!!!