Getting ready for Global Warming

Options
Hi everybody!

Help! The snow is melting and I have to lose twenty-five pounds before everyone has to wear bathing suits to work. Let me know if there are any vegetarians out there who can give me some grocery list tips.

Jeffrey

Replies

• ClearCanada
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Help! The snow is melting and I have to lose twenty-five pounds before everyone has to wear bathing suits to work. Let me know if there are any vegetarians out there who can give me some grocery list tips.

Jeffrey
  • beagle595
    Options
    Hell Jeffrey... I prayed that the Ground Hog would see his shadow... Only to have more time to lose.. :wink: But I hate Winter!!! :noway: Gina
  • sblades
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Jeffrey

I'm not a vegetarian - but I love to try satisfying veggie dishes.
    Quinoa is a huge amazing discovery I've just found is really versatile.
    Use it in place of rice or couscous for the protein punch.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida. We ALWAYS have wear our bathing suits to work:angry: !:laugh: :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I hibernate in the summer:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.