Hey! Looking for friends with open diary's πŸ˜„

Options
HelloHealthyAshleyMFP
HelloHealthyAshleyMFP Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Looking to connect with people and get some inspiration/ food ideas as I'm a creature of habit! Come say hey 😁

Just thought I'd add...
I'm here for motivation only! This is not a dating site & I am happily married!!
Β«1

Replies

• Ray2375
    Ray2375 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well hello there Ashley how are you doing?
  • tacobandita
    tacobandita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I am new on here and looking for the same thing. I have my diary open to friends, so feel free to add me for some ideas. I follow an anti inflammatory diet, but I love chatting about diet ideas with others.
  • Keepitkoi
    Keepitkoi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me I need friends with open diaries too I always run out of ideas on what to have
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Hey! Always open. Keto this week.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel
    Free to add me.
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi 😊 Feel free to add me. My diary is always open, I try to complete it everyday and I love talking with my friends to help me stay motivated 😊
  • trixmee
    trixmee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I'm logging everyday. Feel free to add me :) I'm following 1200kcal-1300kcal diet (with the occasional treat day :p ) x
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have an Open diary! I am always looking to Add More Friends for support and Motivation! Feel Free to Send Me Friend Requests!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I pretty much take all friend requests, though if you go inactive for a month or more I will drop you.
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • smilingcuzimfancyhuh
    Options
    I dont see how to add people. Can you all add me for open diary too.. I have mine open and would like some ideas as well.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello! Yes, my diary is always open. I mainly eat vegetarian. If you see a lot of ingredients it's because I made something with all of what you see - like a smoothie for breakfast. I will send the invite to you!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've already sent you a request, Ashley, but for anyone else who's looking, please add me. My diary is open and I try to eat more of the vegetarian side.
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi ☺️ I just joined MFP this week and my diary is open. I'm a vegetarian with IBS so I tend to eat the same things πŸ™ˆ But hoping to meet others on here with open diaries for some inspiration as I'm in a rut!
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Open diary here, most of what i eat is mainly filth though, view at your own peril
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, girl!
  • spaghetti285
    spaghetti285 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. Xx
  • MJTGirl
    MJTGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m down 😁
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my diary is open. i eat normal foods. had a dozen oreos last night.

i dont regret them LMAO
  • SharkyShoob
    SharkyShoob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yo, I've been on here on and off for a few years and recently decided to have an open diary for an extra kick in the butt for motivation :p
    Im open to more friends on here