Problem creating recipes

Options
Brian_LaFevre899
Brian_LaFevre899 Posts: 15 Member
Hey folks! I've just tried to create a recipe twice in a row, and both times afterwards it's not showing up anywhere. I've restarted both the app and my phone, neither worked. Any help is much appreciated.

Replies

• phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Same thing has been happening to me for the last 1-2 days. In all 4 instances the recipes showed up a few hours later. Hope this is fixed soon. I use the recipe builder to make dinner nearly every night. This is new issue the last 1-2 days.
  • sassyDJ18
    sassyDJ18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please fix this soon, I will forget to enter the recipe that I made because I usually do my entering later in the evening and then it will throw off my graphs for the week
  • Brian_LaFevre899
    Options
    Same thing has been happening to me for the last 1-2 days. In all 4 instances the recipes showed up a few hours later. Hope this is fixed soon. I use the recipe builder to make dinner nearly every night. This is new issue the last 1-2 days.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened with me. I use it for most meals as well so it's quite annoying. If everyone's having this issue, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. Must be a bug.
  • mgonzal1125
    mgonzal1125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can edit a recipe in the app say if you wanted to make spaghetti and he wanted to add something else to it to the recipe or you had to change a measurement of something will it let you do that I'm just wondering if
  • lindatalley1229
    lindatalley1229 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem. The recipe does show up on my laptop, but not my phone. I wonder if it is a Safari issue?
  • Brian_LaFevre899
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can edit a recipe in the app say if you wanted to make spaghetti and he wanted to add something else to it to the recipe or you had to change a measurement of something will it let you do that I'm just wondering if

Yup you can. Go into the recipe, select the drop down menu in the top right hand corner & click "edit recipe"