February 2019 Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge

Options
mari_moulin
mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
edited January 2019 in Challenges
uf2qj4q4y28f.png

The Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group would like to invite you to join our Monthly Weight Loss challenge!!

If you have health, fitness, and weight loss goals to achieve, then we would like to help you.

You are all welcome to become part of an amazing group of people who are on the same path to a better healthier life! Those of you looking for a group to help motivate you throughout your journey, look no further.

Our members are split up into 6 teams. Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes every day. Our teams compete against each other in various friendly challenges which are all optional. We have weekly and monthly weight loss winners for both teams and individuals.

Registrations will go from Sunday January 27 - Saturday February 2.

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE GROUP...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled "FEBRUARY 2019 REGISTRATION PAGE". Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weigh in day on the week of Sunday January 27 - Saturday February 2.

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW!

zjpgxvn859zr.jpg

PS. Please post a comment or bump below to keep the thread going. If you have any questions or need any help, leave a comment below and will do our very best to help you get started.

Replies

• mari_moulin
    Options
    We’ve created a new team to make room for more. Hope you join!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Already got some people joining! There is plenty of room for more!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NayaSaidSo
    NayaSaidSo Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    bump <3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge! Join us - you'll love it.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Let’s keep our thread up!! 3 days left to register for February and there’s plenty of room for more!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I AM ONE OF THE TEAM CAPTAINS AND I HAVE GONE FROM 290+ TO 270 AS OF THIS MORNING. SO YEAH IT WORKS BIG TIME...JOIN US YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
  • pioneerrose
    pioneerrose Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I joined in November because of a bet with my hubby. I’m not a very social person but this group has helped with my accountability and habits tremendously. I started at 228 and I’m 211 now. Worth your time!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump ❤️
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump ❤️

• anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This has been a great group with new challenges each week that are totally doable but keep things interested. I have enjoyed being a part of it - and the step group gives me extra motivation as well! Looking forward to February.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Last day to register for February. Hope to see you there!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not I included the info you asked for . If its too late no worries

Username: Matthewsfive
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight: 259.2 (on Feb2nd)
    Current Weight: 254.6 ( of Feb9th )
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not I included the info you asked for . If its too late no worries

I can still get you in as we are only in our first week. Please head on into the group page. I will tag you into your new team.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi Mari, can I join? I just got onto MFP for the first time in months and I do really good in the challenges. I'll try to join the group. I understand if I'm too late.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Hi Mari, can I join? I just got onto MFP for the first time in months and I do really good in the challenges. I'll try to join the group. I understand if I'm too late.

Yes I can still get you in. Give me your starting weight taken last week and what day you will be weighing in...I will tag you in your new team thread.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My starting weight is 211. I'll weigh in on Sunday.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options

I can still get you in as we are only in our first week. Please head on into the group page. I will tag you into your new team.

Hi, and thanks for letting me join. @mari-moulin, I tried to get onto the group page but I don't see what I need to do so you can tag me. All the links seem to be closed. Unless I'm not on the right page.
  • lcdube01
    lcdube01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please if possible!