Looking for others with busy lives to stay strong together!

Options
Hi all! I started working on fixing my lifestyle on January 1. Between grad school and a job, I work 7 days a week/56 hours plus going to evening classes. I’m super busy, and I used to let that allow me to make excuses about not having time to eat healthy/make good choices. But I’ve kept to my goals and lost over 10 pounds this month so far! I’m about 25 away from my goal. I would love to have more friends on here to help me stay accountable, especially if anyone’s in a similar situation and has good ideas on quick and healthy options!

Replies

• amydj2
    amydj2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Crazy, Lol. I'll attempt at swapping accountability. -Amy
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I work full time, have a second job as a writer. I have three kids (two at home) and one 2nd generation kid (some people call them grandkids, I don't) that is at my house a lot. I workout 5 days a week. If you want it bad enough you will find the time for it.

I'm not consistently on MFP (because life is BUSY!) but you can friend me.
  • Buck6032
    Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy life also.
  • alicemarshall2
    alicemarshall2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am hearing you girl, I have 100% care of a three year old and I stufy full time at uni.. This on top of trying to keep on top of housework and going to the gym.. No time to enjoy my non existent social life and alot of opportunity to eat the wrong things because they make. Me feel good...
  • saaaas
    saaaas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a busy life too,
    I wake up at 6 in the morning, go to the hospital for 10-12 hours, ( some days i am on call so i leave the hospital after 30hr)
    Also, I have to read every day to be up to dated.
    I hope we can help each other to stay on healthy habits.
    Is there any support group through MyFitnessPal, so we track each others everyday to help us to reach our goals
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Been there. Juggling graduate school and work can be tricky. I recall working full time, going to graduate school, and doing some adjunct teaching as well! You can do it!