Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Sourpatchhq
    Sourpatchhq Posts: 7 Member
    I need motivation!!!down 32lbs
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Newbie here - wanting to add friends for motivation!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    I need to make an effort to be involved in the community aspect of this site again.... maybe new friends will help!! feel free to add me. have a 1400 some day streak going and log in every day. just need to get back to being more supportive and also need more support right now in my life :)
  • haleyhale86
    haleyhale86 Posts: 3 Member
    Can people add me :)
  • ricolamar1027
    ricolamar1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Looking for more friends to help motivate.
  • Mizticangl74
    Mizticangl74 Posts: 1 Member
    New to group. Looking for some friends and motivational support.
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    add me! I could use more accountability!
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    I've just come back to get at it again. Down 6lbs in 9 days!! Looking for friends as always!!
  • add me please!
  • bluesea111
    bluesea111 Posts: 4 Member
    Who doesn’t want more like-minded friends?! Would love to connect. Please add me. I’m on day one. Looking to lose weight and getting back into exercising again after hurting my back. I am doing Keto, so would especially appreciate any advice there.
  • bluesea111
    bluesea111 Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone know the process of adding friends?
  • broonx69
    broonx69 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me , always need motivational pals 🌹
  • FrenchVanilla_x
    FrenchVanilla_x Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me 💝 I was on here before and now I'm back so would like new friends to keep up with 😊
  • redxxx6866
    redxxx6866 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me, been only here a few days. I would love some new friends :)
  • Illicitlitmisfit
    Illicitlitmisfit Posts: 11 Member
    Hello <3 anyone reading this... I really need a friend >,< a supportive pal, a motivator maybe. I've been struggling myself trying to find the perfect fitness plan. Sappy story short, it's a crap crash. With bouts of anorexia then binging with "dieting or fasting" and "training or excessive cardio". I've come to the conclusion doing this myself might not be the way... and that's ok. I have to realize I don't have all the answers for all my many questions about 'health'... oh health, he has been hiding from my entire being these past years. So on a whim I wondered if with help I can find health. Pls friend, help me and I shall help you ten-fold in return. I love you <3
  • Sparkle1098
    Sparkle1098 Posts: 18 Member
    Let’s take this journey together We can help each other and support one another.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Always looking for some good friends....feel free to add me! :)
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes please. Add me.
  • katieseifferlein
    katieseifferlein Posts: 11 Member
    I am fairly new here. Only been on a couple months. Still looking for people to keep me motivated on this journey I am on. feel free to add me.