starter

Options
bikeraman
bikeraman Posts: 26 Member
hey ol...i m new @ dis thing...dis is 4 da ppl who hv successfully lost pounds wid dis...

I have a questn...waht m i supose 2 do 2 luz weight??i m takin approximatly da same amount of calories whic r mentiond in mah daily goal calories...so is it enogh to luz weigt??

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    word, son. dat *kitten* is tight!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You have to reduce the amount of calories you're use to if you want to lose weight.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    yeah, i can't read that...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    exercise.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

lol!!!
  • bikeraman
    Options
    i weigh rnd 231 nw...n i m eatin accordin to da plan n workin ot in gym for around 45 - 60 mins evryday..... in last 2 days i took rnd 1200 calories n da plan said i shud take 1590...so will i be able to luz weight accordin to dis or i shud do sumthn else as wl...

thnx 4 ur comments!! :)
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    +1 WTH??
  • bikeraman
    Options
    what cant u read??
  • bikeraman
    Options
    k thanx mam!! il try my heart out!!
  • airycha
    Options
    what cant u read??

Your language skills could use some work.
  • bikeraman
    Options
    what cant u read??

i ws tokin in slangs nt in pure english if u cudnt mk out..u i cn hlp u :tongue:
  • airycha
    Options
    what cant u read??

i ws tokin in slangs nt in pure english if u cudnt mk out..u i cn hlp u :tongue:

I have a degree in English and I am a technical writer. I don't have perfect English and am known for making up words, but your slang hurts my head.
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You've got the right idea as far as how this all works. However I might suggest you leave the let 1337 SpE@k2 at Yahoo chat. It's not against the rules but people will quickly stop taking you seriously around here.
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You've got the right idea as far as how this all works. However I might suggest you leave the let 1337 SpE@k2 at Yahoo chat. It's not against the rules but people will quickly stop taking you seriously around here.

Agree. I value my time too much to try to read that ... stuff.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

1337 sp34k i5 t0t411y d1ff3r3n7
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options

1337 sp34k i5 t0t411y d1ff3r3n7

LOL you know you're not helping the situation here? (However, I am laughing uncontrollably at this point)
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Treat your food like you do your spelling.... cut it in half
  • Jcdaniels
    Options
    Treat your food like you do your spelling.... cut it in half

Best advice EVER!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    what cant u read??

Really??? Wouldn't it be easier to type correctly, than to make up crap as you go? I bet it takes you twice as long to write something the wrong way than it would if you typed it right!

I really hope you don't talk that way! LOL!!!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    word, son. dat *kitten* is tight!

lol!!

But seriously bikeraman I cannot understand a thing of what you say!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!