protein shake

Options
GNC TOTAL LEAN VANILLA SHAKE 25... IS SOOOOO DELISH WITH A MEDIUM BANANA

Replies

• Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I drink vanilla whey protein with milk and a squirt of hersheys chocolate. I blend it up in my ninja blender - its awesome! I put two scoops in there. Quenches my hunger and my desire for sweets :smile:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    how many calories are in it?
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks for that, I'm currently using phd diet whey (strawberry delight) which is lush!

Sugar
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I just checked and that has 200 calories for 25 grams of protein. Not bad, but mine, Gnc Pro Performance Amp - Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 - Vanilla, is just under 100 cals per scoop for 20 grams of protein, and it is also very yummy and tastes good mixed with water and I blend it with half a frozen banana!
  • islandfrost
    Options
    Last month I found a really good Whey protein at Kmart. 110 cals per serving. I have blended it with many things, but my fave is with 1/2 cup YoJ (rasp/orange) and a cup of spinach. If I want to have it a little thicker, will use frozen banana. I really like the thought of squirting Hershey syrup with the vanilla protein powder.....I will have to try that tomorrow!!!
  • msantori
    msantori Posts: 15
    Options

how many calories are in it?
  • msantori
    Options
    200 cal
  • msantori
    Options
    isnt that shake more for body building????
    I just checked and that has 200 calories for 25 grams of protein. Not bad, but mine, Gnc Pro Performance Amp - Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 - Vanilla, is just under 100 cals per scoop for 20 grams of protein, and it is also very yummy and tastes good mixed with water and I blend it with half a frozen banana!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love my GNC total lean shakes! I mix mine with So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut milk, and that makes it around 230 calories.
  • amysj303
    Options
    Maybe, but if it has fewer calories and more protein, what's the harm? do the total lean shakes have more of a meal-replacement quality?
  • msantori
    Options
    ok i will def give it a try once i finish my total lean one since i just purchased it..thanks for your feedback..
    Maybe, but if it has fewer calories and more protein, what's the harm? do the total lean shakes have more of a meal-replacement quality?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas! What an excellent idea. Ice cubes just water it down... I also want to make milk ice cubes.
  • amysj303
    Options
    milk ice cubes are genius too!