desperately seeking size 10/12

Options
Hi,

I've been on this site using my phone for about a month but haven't ventured any further that inputting activity and calories, what I would like to do now is make friends with other peeps roughly around my weight or in my situation that I can chat to and compare notes with.

I am currently 173lb (12st 5lb) and want to get down to 161 (11st 7lb) as I remember being really happy at that weight. I'm of a heavy build and of average height (5'5'') so have found from previous experience that if I go lower than my target weight I tend to look ill so I am it that strange place of having a target weight that is still technically overweight lol.

One of my biggest problems with weight loss is that because of the tablets I am on, I have difficulty shifting the weight no matter what I do so it is currently a bit of an uphill struggle.

Any friendship or advice would be welcome and I can promise I will do likewise for anyone struggling who needs that extra support

Replies

• BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hilarious topic title. Feel free to add me, since I decided today that having friends online to help with this would help me, too!
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get down to a 10, but I'm only short! I reckon I need to lose another stone. Feel free to add me
    Lindsay
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get down to a 10, but I'm only short! I reckon I need to lose another stone. Feel free to add me
    Lindsay
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi please feel free to add me.
    I am glad to announce that i am now back in all my size 12 clothes, this only happened a few days ago and it is still feeling good.
    I have about 10 - 14 lbs to go (according to how i look and feel)
    xxx:happy: