I am on mission

Options
Hi there, I am starting my personal blog here to share my commitment for the weight loss. My target is to reach 90 kg by May 2019. Current weight is 102.5. BMI 30+)). Height 180 cm.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    There is a personal blog section within your own newsfeed if that's any help rather than posting in the forums.

All the best, sounds doable.
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options
    Thank you for advise \ i am relativelly new for this so have to learn by doing)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options

and we all have to start somewhere :smile: if you do start a blog you can add the link for that here for anyone who might see this can read it.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You should rethink being on a mission and focus on what changes you can make right now that you think will find comfortable and enjoyable for the rest of your life.

ETA: Also setting a goal date is a bad idea. Lose what you can as you can. There is no reason to hurry and often hurrying leads to rash and/or bad decision-making.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Why the May date? That’s awfully aggressive (12.5kg/27.5lbs in 12-ish weeks?).
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options

and we all have to start somewhere :smile: if you do start a blog you can add the link for that here for anyone who might see this can read it.

That for sure)) will do it soon
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options
    Why the May date? That’s awfully aggressive (12.5kg/27.5lbs in 12-ish weeks?).

Because it sounds reasonable:). Can shift to May 31st , so still in May )
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    You should rethink being on a mission and focus on what changes you can make right now that you think will find comfortable and enjoyable for the rest of your life.

ETA: Also setting a goal date is a bad idea. Lose what you can as you can. There is no reason to hurry and often hurrying leads to rash and/or bad decision-making.

Thank you for advice and aspiration here! I will think about it.
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options
    Hi there )) as recommended - here is a link to my personal Blog https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ponomarenkoruslan

will be happy to move conversation there not to overload this community.

See you \ hear you

BR
    Ruslan