Seriously Need Support and Motivation

Options
I’m struggling real bad right now and I want to break that habit now and get back to where I was and I know it can be done just need to stay focused all the time and quit making excuses all the time

Replies

• meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add! I know that every day is a challenge and choices with food and exercise are difficult to make, but once you do you feel great about it!
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You’re on the right path. Do it imperfectly if you have to. At least get a “D” in this, you don’t always have to have an “A”. Consistency is key.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    when you push through the struggle you actually get stronger. Giving in and cheating or go off for a while, thats when self confidence takes a hit. I always found when I pushed through the tough times, temptations..the thoughts of wanting to quit. .. I woke up stronger for not giving in. Now quitting isn't an option.
  • FutureSkinnyBitchx0x
    Options
    Don't give up , sorry mine is not going to be clever and super heart felt. But I don't know you , and we're probably in the same boat. I believe in you, you believe in me? Keep at it. You'll get there. Lots of love xx