Hey y’all!!

Options
Valerie Q. Here. Tired of being sick and tired. Jumping back on my fitness regiment after being ill since 2015! Training for a spartan in June. Nice to meet everyone!

Replies

• DennisBritt
    DennisBritt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi @chipfunatiQ ! I am also new. I did the Spartan race 2 years ago, it was awesome! Now training for my first half-marathon.
  • NOTurAVG5717
    NOTurAVG5717 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You will love Spartan races they are a blast and everyone on course is so helpful.
  • Janicep184
    Janicep184 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve also been ill since 2015 so just started slowly easing myself back into exercise. I’ll be 40 next year so I’d love to lose the excess weight and keep it off before then.
  • scarin_tarin
    scarin_tarin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • chipfunatiQ
    chipfunatiQ Posts: 12 Member
    Options

You can add me

Let’s connect!
  • chipfunatiQ
    Options
    Janicep184 wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve also been ill since 2015 so just started slowly easing myself back into exercise. I’ll be 40 next year so I’d love to lose the excess weight and keep it off before then.

I’d love to connect :). Let’s motivate and high five each other on! You got this!

• chipfunatiQ
    Options
    You will love Spartan races they are a blast and everyone on course is so helpful.

Thank you friend for the encouragement 😊

• chipfunatiQ
    Options
    Hi @chipfunatiQ ! I am also new. I did the Spartan race 2 years ago, it was awesome! Now training for my first half-marathon.

Congratulations! Let’s connect 😊