Is it worth it?

Options
Kicking around the idea of going Premium. Any ideas?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Are there specific features that you're interested in?
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    If premium offers specific features that you would use and those features are worth the price to you-then sure.

Premium does offer some features I’d like to have, but not enough to pay that kind of money.
  • HomesickGypsy
    HomesickGypsy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    janejellyroll... I have dropped 30lbs and am now at the point where I am going to start upping my activity for the last 25lbs I want to lose. I don't have a tracker that will sync but I do have a tracker with it's own app. I do a keto/low carb/calorie deficit cycle so, I'm thinking the setting goals by grams would be nice but, I'm a tightwad...lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Personally, premium doesn't offer me anything that I would find worth paying for.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    janejellyroll... I have dropped 30lbs and am now at the point where I am going to start upping my activity for the last 25lbs I want to lose. I don't have a tracker that will sync but I do have a tracker with it's own app. I do a keto/low carb/calorie deficit cycle so, I'm thinking the setting goals by grams would be nice but, I'm a tightwad...lol

Can't you just write the gram goals down somewhere, or just keep them in your head, and compare your grams for the day to those goals?
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options

You can also adjust the percentages until you get pretty close to the correct grams. Mine are correct by around 1-5 grams.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I have premium, I'm not sure exactly what the extra benefits are but I like the fact that I can customise the meals, mainly though - the fact that I have paid for it ensures that I use it. I'm down 50+lbs and a login streak of 479 days.