iMago wrote: »
    nailed it this time
    hkpaibwq981t.jpeg

You have a nice eye.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ne558l593c2f.jpeg

i got a magic 8 ball if anyone has any important yes/no questions they need answered

well you pretty
    but also ask it if i should get taco bell tonight
  • iMago
    Options
    ne558l593c2f.jpeg

i got a magic 8 ball if anyone has any important yes/no questions they need answered

well you pretty

qaev7t0lv5qm.jpeg

k3tAzTH.gif
  • iMago
    Options
    ne558l593c2f.jpeg

well you pretty

qaev7t0lv5qm.jpeg

k3tAzTH.gif

sorry boo, if it were up to me u know u would ¡live mas! but the oracle hath spake <3

9JWeq5W.gif
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Just hangin’ on the pasture gate.
    wftz2iih8jhu.jpeg
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    HeyJulya wrote: »
    9fmvv3ibpyw8.jpeg

Down 40lbs on Keto and documenting ever bite in MFP. Dressed up for job interview...& got the job!

Congratulations on the weight loss and getting a new job ! :+1:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    nailed it this time
    hkpaibwq981t.jpeg

10/10 would date

Date? I’d straight up sit in his lap!
  • BalzMahony
    BalzMahony Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No rules means it can be a throwback from 2011. On a Friday. Even if my husband took the picture. :)irj2183lqod4.jpg
    Edit: Sorry it took me so long to post a picture. I'm a bit overweight presently. And this is when I began MFP. :)

<3 I love you Karen!! Then and now. At goal weight or not at goal weight. 9pb1wbwvllzx.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    No rules means it can be a throwback from 2011. On a Friday. Even if my husband took the picture. :)irj2183lqod4.jpg
    Edit: Sorry it took me so long to post a picture. I'm a bit overweight presently. And this is when I began MFP. :)

You are a beauty 😍
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    bob7x130fkwt.jpg

Absolutely beautiful ♥️
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    BalzMahony wrote: »

<3 I love you Karen!! Then and now. At goal weight or not at goal weight. 9pb1wbwvllzx.jpeg

Thank you love of my life. :* I wonder if it's a full moon today. Sure seems like it.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

You are a beauty 😍

Thank you Jo. :) Thats very kind of you.
    This is the No Rules Thread. And this is a throwback. And there's no way I would post a current fat picture of myself right now. Imagine this lady 7 1/2 years older, and 50 lbs heavier. That would be me now.