I've got my mojo back.

davinahilary
davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
Recently, I've been feeling so down and had little confidence. Before I was doing so great on here. Lost 15lbs, started seeing a nice body shape but then that all hit the wall when a guy made me feel so little about myself. I won't go into details but because of this I just broke down. I lost everything I worked for. I couldn't bring myself to exercise, I sure as heck didn't eat that healthy [practically went out to eat everyday], and I didn't even want to get outta bed. After about a week of sulking I decided I wasn't gonna let one guy get to me! I'm better than that and what happened wasn't worth my life or my health. So here I am with my mojo back :D I'm ready to get back at this. Ready to change my life for good. I'm ready to just be happy again. Plus, isn't looking even hotter than the last time he saw me the best revenge!? lol

Ohhh, and the other thing that has motivated me back is a party for my friend's 21st where I will be seeing A LOT of people I went to high school with and I would like to look better than when they last saw me in high school as just the "fat girl." Here's hoping I can do this! Actually, here's knowing I CAN do this!!

Replies

• mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Excellent that you made it back here! Good luck with your weight loss - your photo is beautiful!
  • PeachGA47
    PeachGA47 Posts: 2 Member
    You go girl! Keep on working it, and yes that is the best revenge. Looking your best when that person sees you. He realized what he has missed out on. And there is nothing like looking good and feeling good to attract another man.
  • I have had a similar situation and was shocked at how I let that person have so much control over my physical and emotional state. I realize now people are going to be people and some are not going to be very nice, but I have my self confidence back and no one will ever make me feel low again. So, kudos to you for realizing what was going on in your life and changing for the better.
  • davinahilary
    Excellent that you made it back here! Good luck with your weight loss - your photo is beautiful!

Thank you! I know I can do it this time :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Don't give that loser any space in your head. :flowerforyou:

You've got it this time! :drinker:
  • davinahilary
    Thank you to the both of you :) It's funny how we never realize until after how much we let someone take control of how we're feeling. Girl power right? lol