Roller Derby Group

Options
Hey,
is there a group on here for people who are in roller derby? I would love to be a part of it or start one... although I dont know how to start a group but I am for sure interested. It could be like a challenge group... please reply if you are a skater or ref :)

Replies

• jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    i'm a skater :)
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Hi, do you know of any groups on here for roller derby in particular? I see challenge groups all the time and want to do one specific to derby
  • jenasylum
    jenasylum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you find one puhlease let me know. i've been searching as well. =] Good Luck
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in derby too! Let's start a group! :)
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    I'm starting a group call "derby life"...we can do challenges and b encouraging so lets do this! =) Yay for derby. I'm gonna figure out the best way to do it but I figure most if it is just a constant flow of communication!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Disturbed Dolly here :)....I just laced up the skates today again :)
  • runningathena
    Options
    Awesome, so excited! I wish my MFP name was my derby name, LOL!!!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    yay for a derby group!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Awesome, so excited! I wish my MFP name was my derby name, LOL!!!
    ou can change it, but MFP only lets you change it once then that's it
  • runningathena
    Options
    excellent....I will look into doing that thx!

(posting from my phone is such a PITA!)
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    I did derby for a little bit, but I moved. Hopefully I can try out for the team here when they open up boot camp next year! But trying to get in shape before then haha.

I did get to try out the derby doll's banked track though...I was scared to death, but it was awesome! And everyone there was so sweet. :3

My derby name is my username haha. xD Vella C Raptor
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    This group is going to be for individuals (girls and refs) who skate on a a weekly basis, because some of the challenges will be about skating. I need a co-captain, anyone interested?
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    This group is going to be for individuals (girls and refs) who skate on a a weekly basis, because some of the challenges will be about skating. I need a co-captain, anyone interested?

Ill do it!
  • Kinkerbelle
    Options
    Im ready to join this group too!
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm a skater on a hiatus. Count me in!
  • frompster
    frompster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/324479-team-derby-life-week-0-derbyskaters-referees-only

Here we go WEEK 0 for Team Derby Life... Monday and Tuesday Challenges have been discussed please go on and join in on the fun!

YAY this is gonna be awesome!
  • Darkwolf95
    Options
    Dark Wolf 95 i am a derby skater and i am trying to get members of my league to join.
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Please view and bookmark the following blog to participate in exercise challenges...
    we will reply in the comments section as an easy way for people to communicate :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TeamDerbyLife