Weight loss clothing donation

Options
So I dropped a big bag of my old clothing that no longer fits to the thrift store. Tried on some new items and feeling great! 30lbs down. 25lbs to go. Sticking with thrift store stuff to keep it affordable!

Replies

• Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I but all my workout stuff either at the thrift store or the super cheap clearance rack.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have now donated 5 large garbage bags of clothes! I too now love thrift stores, but soon I'll be at my goal (45 pounds to go!) and then I'll buy a few really nice pieces
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I have gotten some pretty nice stuff from thrift stores. Items sold in Macys and the name brand Chico have been major wins!
    As weight comes off thrift stores are economical saviors.
    Its not always a jackpot but patience can pay off!
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I need to do this! I have so many clothes now that don't fit at all. Definitely need to start going through my closet and figuring out what to keep, toss, or donate (and maybe pick up a few new things too!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!