Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

40’s with 50+ to lose looking for friends!

I am 41 and have been with mfp for years! I lost a lot of weight and steadily gained it back. I’m ready to start again and need to get a few women to join my circle!! I am on everyday and also a Fitbit user. Please send me an add of this sounds like you!!

Replies

• Pierre_is_a_cat
    Pierre_is_a_cat Posts: 89 Member
    Hi Jen! I’m about to turn 41 in May and I have about 28kg (60lb) to lose. I too lost a lot and then put it all back on over 2 years. I am on here everyday too. 😀 I’l add you as a friend! Feel free to message anytime, would be lovely to know you.
    PIAC
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Hi I'm 35 I know not in the 40s bracket but bond better with slightly older women. I have 116lbs to lose.
  • vegasleo79
    vegasleo79 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi! I’m 39 and have 45-50 to lose. Returning user. :)
  • kroach77
    kroach77 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm 41 and need to lose 60+ to reach my personal goal. I have two kids (7, 10), a hubby who is very active and dedicated to his workouts, and 2 1/2 year old boxer mix, Penny.

Would love to have some motivation on my side and maybe this is the group! I'm an on again/off again/on again mfp user and I ALWAYS do better when I'm on again!
  • nicoledandridge
    nicoledandridge Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I’m 44 and have 45 lbs to lose. Let’s get it!!
  • wc41215
    wc41215 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm 41 and have about 81lbs to lose. I have 3 older *kids* (adults) and a 3 year old. I'm really determined to be healthy for my little one. My older kids had a younger, fitter mom that was active with them and my little one deserves the same. I'd love to make some friends on here and have some support.
  • nurseflips
    nurseflips Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm 43. Wanting to lose around 45lbs initially before pushing through for a few more. Aiming for that first as that's the lowest point I get to before things start to go in the wrong direction! 😂
    Would love to have some positive friends to keep each other motivated.
  • nmac828
    nmac828 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’m 49 with three teen girls. My weight fluctuates a lot. I’m currently at my highest at 182 at(5’1) I already started eating better and lost 4 pounds, now I need to start to excercise more. I would like to lose 50 pound, and can use all the help I can get.
  • smbqt2
    smbqt2 Posts: 20 Member
    I’m 49 and looking for friends. I have at least 20 to lose, after regain.
  • BreadLady41
    BreadLady41 Posts: 10 Member
    I am 41, 8 pounds into a 78 pound goal. just started in january.