Looking for MFP buddies! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Jumping back on the band wagon! Iโ€™m 6 months pp and looking to get back on track! Looking for new buddies and motivating, positive people! Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ’•

Replies

• jachilbert16
    jachilbert16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica! I'm just picking up this app again too and trying to get back on the train of food logging and healthier eating. Welcome!
  • Earthmover1
    Earthmover1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whatโ€™s up girl u are fine as hell
  • JilBells82
    JilBells82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Looking for positive people as well!
  • mammyrobinson
    mammyrobinson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I also need motivation buddies. I'll send you a request x
  • DesireeBoils1
    DesireeBoils1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica, I'm looking for people to keep me motivated as well. My youngest is almost 8, and I wish I was in better shape/health!
  • Laura_975
    Laura_975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! Iโ€™m 17 months pp and needing to get back into it again after my initial weight loss after having Bub. Also looking for people to share encouragement and motivation with!
  • tturner0824
    tturner0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I just came back as well. Its always great to have great motivational friends
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Getting back at it as well. Sending frequent request.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    Hi Jessica! Iโ€™m 17 months pp and needing to get back into it again after my initial weight loss after having Bub. Also looking for people to share encouragement and motivation with!

Hi @Laura_975

I'm 18mths pp and also getting back into it after my initial weight loss (28kgs) . I've sent you and Jessica a friend request.

Del