40’s with 50+ to lose looking for friends!

Options
I am 41 and have been with mfp for years! I lost a lot of weight and steadily gained it back. I’m ready to start again and need to get a few women to join my circle!! I am on everyday and also a Fitbit user. Please send me an add of this sounds like you!!

Replies

• Pierre_is_a_cat
    Pierre_is_a_cat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! I’m about to turn 41 in May and I have about 28kg (60lb) to lose. I too lost a lot and then put it all back on over 2 years. I am on here everyday too. 😀 I’l add you as a friend! Feel free to message anytime, would be lovely to know you.
    PIAC
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 I know not in the 40s bracket but bond better with slightly older women. I have 116lbs to lose.
  • vegasleo79
    vegasleo79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 39 and have 45-50 to lose. Returning user. :)
  • kroach77
    kroach77 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'm 41 and need to lose 60+ to reach my personal goal. I have two kids (7, 10), a hubby who is very active and dedicated to his workouts, and 2 1/2 year old boxer mix, Penny.

Would love to have some motivation on my side and maybe this is the group! I'm an on again/off again/on again mfp user and I ALWAYS do better when I'm on again!
  • nicoledandridge
    nicoledandridge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 44 and have 45 lbs to lose. Let’s get it!!
  • wc41215
    wc41215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and have about 81lbs to lose. I have 3 older *kids* (adults) and a 3 year old. I'm really determined to be healthy for my little one. My older kids had a younger, fitter mom that was active with them and my little one deserves the same. I'd love to make some friends on here and have some support.
  • nurseflips
    nurseflips Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43. Wanting to lose around 45lbs initially before pushing through for a few more. Aiming for that first as that's the lowest point I get to before things start to go in the wrong direction! 😂
    Would love to have some positive friends to keep each other motivated.
  • nmac828
    nmac828 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 49 with three teen girls. My weight fluctuates a lot. I’m currently at my highest at 182 at(5’1) I already started eating better and lost 4 pounds, now I need to start to excercise more. I would like to lose 50 pound, and can use all the help I can get.
  • smbqt2
    smbqt2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m 49 and looking for friends. I have at least 20 to lose, after regain.
  • BreadLady41
    BreadLady41 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 41, 8 pounds into a 78 pound goal. just started in january.