Zumba Fans??

Options
Anyone else a Zumba Fan? I just started the Jillian Michaels 30day shed but i i think I may throw in a few days of zumba too!! Anyone wanna join in on the fun??

Replies

• NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just started the combo (30DS and Zumba) Yesterday. I would love to watch and support!

I plan on doing both every day except Thrusday (which is always too busy to excerise) =p
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Would love to! I do Zumba & 30 day shed every day.. I just started it last week..
  • natillypooch
    Options
    I love zumba , im not brave enough for the 30 day shed! i go to a class once a week and when i get chance i use the wii zumba fitness, what zumba are all you guys using?
  • renny2234
    Options
    I am a really big zumba fan. Started doing it at uni but then haven't done it for a while. However with today's livinsg social deal for any londoners (http://livingsocial.com/deals/106013?ref=personalized-link-box-23384559&rpi=23384559), I am definitely going to get back into it. Its just the motivation to go after work that I need but hoping that since I've paid for it, I will use my voucher to the fullest
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a ZUMBA fan!! I just started doing Zumba a few weeks ago and I'm hooked!
  • bblueprintlovee
    Options
    I absolutely love Zumba. I've been doing it for two days and when I did it yesterday, total 20 minutes of dancing, I was sweating bullets and burned 337 calories. Worth. It. I'm going to force myself to do at least 35 minutes of dancing tonight. (:
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! Im wondering how everyone is logging it since there isn't a category for it. Im tracking myself every monday and doing my weigh-in and measurments would you all be interested in doing this too? This is open to anyone, i know everyoneis busy so there is no set workouts, just Zumba fans encourging each other to reach or goals!!!!
  • kountrygrl27
    Options
    Sounds great!!! Im wondering how everyone is logging it since there isn't a category for it. Im tracking myself every monday and doing my weigh-in and measurments would you all be interested in doing this too? This is open to anyone, i know everyoneis busy so there is no set workouts, just Zumba fans encourging each other to reach or goals!!!!
  • kountrygrl27
    Options
    Great Weight Loss!!!!
  • lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am on L1D10 of 30 Shred,starting L2 in the morning and I do Zumba on Mondays and Fridays. Those are the days the gym offers the class. I LoVe Zumba! It s so much fun.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I do my weigh-in and measurements on Friday. Normally I am able to work out Mon-Fri so it is better to do it before the weekend takes a hold on me =p

I am open to sharing my results. I think I need that little push