january to august 50 pound difference :D

Options
this is me at 197 around the end of january:
Picture1-1.png
and this is me now, at 147!
Photo522.jpg
i promised myself after christmas i'd never spend another summer fat and i've pretty much made it :D
i'm 5'6'' :D

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Very inspiring!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! way to go :)
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    wow even when you were at 196 you look good. but you can really see the difference. you look great!!
  • jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow! You look phenomenal. Fantastic job!!
  • lucybyrd3
    Options
    i play rugby so i think i was pretty "toned" for my weight before or whatever because i did work out a lot even when i was at that weight... watching what i ate is what really made the difference for me :D
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you look fantastic! :) good work!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great accomplishement, your before body was hot, you must be tall? I look like a blog at that starter weight. You look delish in your current weight, fantastic progress
  • Tennpenn83
    Options
    congrats!
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB, BE PROUD :flowerforyou:
  • susankp96
    Options
    that is so awesome! you are an inspiration!
  • lucybyrd3
    Options
    great accomplishement, your before body was hot, you must be tall? I look like a blog at that starter weight. You look delish in your current weight, fantastic progress
    lol i'm only 5'6'' not too tall, like i said i played rugby before so i think i had a pretty decent amount of muscle mass before
    also my grandma blessed me with her truly amazing hour glass figure genes and some women with hour glass figures can look up to 15 pounds lighter just b/c of the way their body carries weight so who knows? i like the after much much better tho ! :P
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    WTG girl. I was that 2 years ago and until reading my journal I didn't realize it. I lost 14# two years ago and 36# this year using MFP. But it takes wanting to do it and exercise, mine was walking and just in my home.

You want to do you just have to have the desire but you have to do it for yourself. No One can do it for you.

MFP gives you the tools to accomplish the dream so here's to everyone that wants to. A challenge to all out there that need too can you lose 50 too?
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Options
    Great job! I have watched you grind and work hard at it every step of the way. I am happy for you, way to make it happen. You look great hot girl!:wink:
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    We all start somewhere...I can't wait to be 197 and part of the Onehundreds club :)

You look amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work and for taking care of your young body! This old lady is jealous! ;)

hugs!
    Bevy
  • lucybyrd3
    Options
    We all start somewhere...I can't wait to be 197 and part of the Onehundreds club :)

You look amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work and for taking care of your young body! This old lady is jealous! ;)

hugs!
    Bevy

i was at 230 exactly a year ago so you can def do it! good work so far !!
  • chrit4u
    chrit4u Posts: 34
    Options
    You loook amazing. Congrats on your accomplishment. And you carry your weight well.....197, would of never guessed.
  • MeganHann
    MeganHann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! (: I play rugby too, and working out and eating right this summer definitely makes me excited for the fall season.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!