loving zumba

Options
i have never been one for exercise, but since joing mfp i new it was something i had to start doing to help with my weight loss, not wanting to join any classes due to lack of confidence something i hope will improve once i shed some pounds, i decided to look up zumba on u tube and wow im loving it im able to pick videos that suite me and because im in the comfort if my own home i dont cear if i look silly and make mistakes as long as im moving and making myself sweat its got to be helping and i think it is :happy: (sorry about my rubbish spellings :laugh: )

i notice there is no catogory for zomba on the exercise part so i was putting it under arobics untill my friend found a web site to help me work out zumba calories which is good cus i found i was actually working up more cals than i thought.

so far so good and i hope i can stick to it all. good luck toeveyone who is working hard to achive there goal.

Replies

• reyes2412
    Options
    What is the website?
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba. Zumba for the WII is amazing! Also, Zumbacalories.com will estimate your calories for you!
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    I love Zumba! I've been going to class for a couple weeks. Are you using the videos on youtube? I wonder how the Zumba DVDs are?
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba too! I have taken it a few times at my gym. The teacher is awesome to not make you feel silly...she says "just keep moving your bootie and fake it till you make it!!!"

I have logged my Zumba classes in....not sure if it was already there or I made a new catagory.

Keep on dancing :glasses: