Baby Weight

Options
Looking for friends to help keep me accountable, check out their food journals for ideas, etc etc. I had my son a year ago the 27th and have yet to lose the weight. Now that he is not so dependent on me I'm hoping I can get back to working out and eating better. I'm not in to shakes, I'm trying to give up fast food and I do my workouts at home.

SW 209
CW 206
GW 165

Replies

• vsera60
    vsera60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too😆! I just had my third son 2 weeks ago! So I am looking soon to get healthy. Good luck!
  • ulloajasmin21
    ulloajasmin21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me three!! I just had my baby in May!
  • chastitymorgan89
    Options
    Me four! Just had my 2nd baby 2.5 weeks ago! Would love some momma motivation 🙌🏻
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am 😊 my boys are 18 months and 5 months 😊
  • sweatin4me
    sweatin4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same, I had my 3rd baby a little over 5 months ago. She is so needy that I can't ever put her down so I'm not working out and live in a place where walking would be risking getting hit by many many large trucks. I have managed to lose some weight just by tracking my food so far.
  • yourpizzagal
    yourpizzagal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a 5yr old and a 2mth old. Trying to keep portions & junk food in check and do a few workouts at home
  • stephB323
    stephB323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    definately my situation.I just had my third child 7 months ago.gained alot of weight.trying to lose it all but struggling.I do workout at home as well and looking for a friend to keep me motivated and accountable
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My son is 14 months old and I have completely failed to lose the baby weight.
  • beatonchat
    beatonchat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just had my 2nd son in May and am working to lose the weight I gained by eating healthy and getting moving!
  • lizchristine
    lizchristine Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had my kiddo in March! (Now I have two under two). Feel free to add me. I’m working on getting fitter post baby and eating healthier (instead of mindlessly eating). 😃
  • Marinewife198685
    Options
    I just my baby girl 4 months ago... and I def need go loose weight... be healthy for my daughter....
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter two months ago and had a c-section. I’m also a trainer so I’d love to help in any way I can. Any questions on diet and exercise I’m here to help! I’ll add you!
  • Soldomin0830
    Soldomin0830 Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I had my baby in January so she’ll be 8 months next week. I am under my pre-pregnancy weight, HOWEVER, I was overweight before getting pregnant. Looking for exercise inspiration, time for me is a huge issue (plus exhaustion.
    , let’s be honest). I work full time as well.

Pre pregnancy weight 166
    Current weight 160.3
    Goal weight 145 (highest healthy weight according to BMI scale (I’m 5’4”)

I also want to tone up my mid section since everything is still extremely jiggly as well as lower the amount of sugar I intake.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    My youngest is 15 months old and I have a two year old. I started eating better and exercising when my youngest was about 6 months. I just couldn't find the time before that. Now I do CICO religiously and log and my diary is open to friends. Add me if you'd like. I'm about 5lbs from my goal weight and keep putting on and taking off the same 3 lbs. So I'm working on it day by day. I am also injured and can't run right now so I'm very much watching every thing I eat.
    pre-preg weight 130
    current weight 137
    goal weight 130
    I'm 5'8''
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just had my baby 3 weeks ago! I absolutely hate the way I look :(
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old. Still trying to get off the baby weight (gained 30 lbs.) from my last pregnancy. Plus I was WAY overweight before I had her... :(
    I am so emotional about my looks and extremely self-conscious. I need to feel better about myself.

SW (B4 Baby)- 240
    CW- 252
    GW- 180 (This is the highest "healthy" weight on the BMI scale. I am 5'11")
  • maegandunworth1
    maegandunworth1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im a boy mom to be! tracking while pregnant and going to do my best after pregnancy.
  • milagates
    milagates Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby too! let's do this. Feb 2019 baby
  • katharyn06
    katharyn06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys, my second one is a year and I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m starting today! I’m definitely down for an accountability buddy
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I had mine in Sept of last year and was doing so so. Lately I've been doing horrible, so time to get back on track. What plan is everyone following ot what do you like to incorporate? My hardest struggle is meal planning and prepping to make things easier