when you have tried averything and not sure what else

Options
2»

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    MezArcher wrote: »
    Have you had blood work done in the last couple months? If you are actually weighing foods and logging correctly then maybe there is a medical problem.

I have had my bloods taken as I have always complained to my doctor it wasn't fair that I gain weight soo easy, they came back all good and my hormone count is back to normal as my hormones where non-existent when I was 61 KG

Perhaps you could open your diary so we can see if there are any errors or bad entries?
  • MezArcher
    MezArcher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Have you had blood work done in the last couple months? If you are actually weighing foods and logging correctly then maybe there is a medical problem.

I have had my bloods taken as I have always complained to my doctor it wasn't fair that I gain weight soo easy, they came back all good and my hormone count is back to normal as my hormones where non-existent when I was 61 KG

Perhaps you could open your diary so we can see if there are any errors or bad entries?

my diary is open now:)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

I went back 30 days in your diary. Would you say those last 30 days were a good indicator of your weight loss efforts? I see 12 with no food at all and multiple days with less than 500 calories. That's concerning. I can't tell if you needmore consistency in your logging or if the earlier suggestion of a professional is the best call.
  • MezArcher
    Options

I went back 30 days in your diary. Would you say those last 30 days were a good indicator of your weight loss efforts? I see 12 with no food at all and multiple days with less than 500 calories. That's concerning. I can't tell if you needmore consistency in your logging or if the earlier suggestion of a professional is the best call.

Yes the start of January was extremely low times.. I the first week I didn't log... but I do know I wasn't eating a real lot... no proper meals as you can see the 500 cal days are made up with very bad choices of food,, this is a pretty rare occurrence this happens.. due to BED I happened also in August but if you look at about October you will get more accurate idea of what I eat daily
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    When your exercise adds 900 calories back to your daily eating goal, where are you getting the number 900? Are you wearing a heart rate monitor when you work out?
  • ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think about losing weight/being fat every second when I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I always talk to my friends and my family about my weight every single time I open my mouth.
    Have you lost any weight so far?
    If you have, focus on that. Take it one day at a time and realize it’s okay if your weight fluctuates and it’s okay if you mess up sometimes. Your calorie goal is super low in my opinion. Not sure if you’re working out or anything but take some space for yourself too.

What I do is take an hour of my day at a time and go walking & I used to hate it but now it’s a highlight of my day most says. I’ve lost 45lbs by taking it day by day and now I’m stuck but one day it’ll be worth it!
    I put myself down in my head too and I am slowly learning to love myself. Maybe you just need to find love for yourself ♥️ I hope this helps!
  • MezArcher
    Options
    csplatt wrote: »
    When your exercise adds 900 calories back to your daily eating goal, where are you getting the number 900? Are you wearing a heart rate monitor when you work out?

i don't manually add that it is added from my garmin watch it has a heartrate monitor
  • Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I’m by no means an expert but I think you’re not eating enough. Stay too low calorie for too long and you’re body goes into starvation mode, reducing your base line metabolism. If you are able to, I’d suggest talking with an expert (personal trainer or the like). They have experience that you and I don’t. If you don’t have access to a trainer, I’ve hear good things about Renaissance Periodization, though I’ve never used them.

Two things...

1. Starvation mode in the context you are using it is a myth.
    2. Being a personal trainer does not automatically give someone the credentials necessary to give advice regarding diet/nutrition.