Ready for Wedding Group

Options
steffijo01
steffijo01 Posts: 22 Member
Hey all. Are you thinking about getting married in late 2019 or early 2020 and need to look your best? Or do you just need to lose weight and need some accountability partners? Join my group challenge and update your weight and measurements using our shared google drive spreadsheet.

Challenge starts February 8th but you can join at any time.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131111-reading-for-wedding-winter-spring-2020

See you in the group!

Replies

• hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've joined!
  • steffijo01
    Options
    Awesome see you in the group.
  • laurenmariecee
    laurenmariecee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined :) May 2020 here but engagement photos June 2019 O.O so exciting and scary!
  • steffijo01
    Options
    Wow great lauramariecee! I am similar I could be having the engagement photos in June 2019 as well and then engagement party in August and wedding ceremony in February 2020.

Other folks who have a special event as a motivation can also join too! Our group will be inclusive and supportive to all.
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I joined!
  • lisajbrown1984
    lisajbrown1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I’ve joined. Wedding is wend of 2020
  • steffijo01
    Options
    Thanks for joining guys. Today is the first weigh-in day but if future members miss the first few weigh-ins that is no problem just join at anytime.
  • steffijo01
    Options
    We are using a shared google spreadsheet to easily keep track of our progress. 2nd weigh-in coming up on Friday. More members feel free to join.