How much weight do I need to lose?

Options
In the past I have lost 90 pounds and also had 2 children, which the youngest being 2 years old, I've been left with quite a lot of loose on my arms, thighs and tummy. I'm 5 foot tall and 113 pounds and a 27 year old. I still have weight to lose and I'm really not happy with my body, how much weight do you think I need to lose? Thank you.yhcilfuf5f2f.jpg
5ehmu7zm5d26.jpg

Replies

• Flowerbella2019
    Flowerbella2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do alot of lifting heavy weights already and I have seen a massive Improvenent, I'm left with fat on my tummy and sides now though.. would you say around 10 pounds more weight loss? Thanks
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    you are in a healthy weight range. you don't "need" to lose anything.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I get where you're coming from OP, I feel better also being a bit lower on the healthy BMI range (currently at 22.0, working down towards 21.0).

You have a bit of wiggle room yet within the healthy range, so I'd set your weight loss goal for .5lb a week and after 5ish pounds I'd re-assess where you're at.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing loss!!! Frankly you are fine where you are. I would consider a recomp if you want to tighten up. You look alot better than I do after my loss of about the same amount so I am envious and BTW, love that bathing suit!
  • amaheybb
    amaheybb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For what it’s worth I think you look amazing!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    You're right in the middle of a healthy BMI range for your height, so you don't need to lose any weight at all. If you're unhappy with how your body looks, you need to look into recomp rather than weight loss.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    I do alot of lifting heavy weights already and I have seen a massive Improvenent, I'm left with fat on my tummy and sides now though.. would you say around 10 pounds more weight loss? Thanks

Recomp again would be a better solution. It's a slow process but will probably give you more of the results you're looking for. You eat at maintenance and follow a lifting program, and a lot of protein.