22 lbs gone with pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Still have quite a ways to go, but it's nice to see a little bit of progress! Have a FAB day!

ali
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you look great!
  • kelbell78
    Options
    You look great!! Good Job!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! Keep it up!
  • terrabrookman
    Options
    Wow! You really do look great! It is funny because I have lost the same amount of weight, started at the same time and have the same amount left to go! So, thanks for the motivation...and happy anniversary! :-)
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! can definitely tell a difference.. keep up the good work! :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    What is really sweet to me is how I can see how much your husband loves you in both the photos. All that and 22 pounds too!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! In both pics. Love the outfits and your smiles. But I can tell YOU are happier in your skin and that is all that matters!!! xoxoxo
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! You look GREAT! Congrats & keep up the great work!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Youl look fantastic!
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really do look great! It is funny because I have lost the same amount of weight, started at the same time and have the same amount left to go! So, thanks for the motivation...and happy anniversary! :-)

That is great! Can't wait to see how "We" do! :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations and how did you achieve such a transformation??
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congratulations!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    You look lovely in both pictures...but in the second one, you look younger!!
  • dinoo
    dinoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow ! you looks soo much younger in your after picture !!! Your are a great inspiration for all of us. Keep up the good job.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! That 22 lbs gone made a huge difference! Congrats and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!